PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Madness 3 Man

phantomhitman
01-28-2005, 11:02 PM
Is anyone attending from AO? I am almost %100 going, but I am running into issues trying to register, or even get in contact with the people that run it. Their website has not been updated in a year, and the do not respond to emails or phone calls in my instance. Does anyone kow a way to contact them? I need basic info like dates, times, how to register, where to stay at a discount, how much per team, and various other questions. Can AO help me out?!

elpimpo
01-29-2005, 09:14 PM
im sorry man i just deleted my email formt hem. i went last year but not this year. its like 350 a team plus 50 for air i know thats gay to charge for air but oh well. sorry i dont have the contact info any more but atleast u know how much it cost... dont stay at the econo lodge, it was horrible and we also had ugly hookers living under us

TERRY AGD
01-30-2005, 12:01 PM
it april 1st 2 ,3, and as of my last talk with zupe we will have the agd booth at the madness,if everything works out..

phantomhitman
01-31-2005, 02:04 PM
thanks for the info, im still trying to reach them

phantomhitman
02-07-2005, 09:17 PM
im bringing this back. I have still yet to hear from anyone. i called milt call, and paul bollenbach back again tonight and left messages. the site it still not updated, their emails are still down. this is strange for a tourney that is 2 months away. can someone give me a number, email address, or know these guys personally? i am getting ancy now, I want some concrete info on how, or where, to register. thanks again for any info

meshaq
02-07-2005, 10:11 PM
i think the owners of the field i ref at know milt, ill talk with her and see if she knows anything or can find anything out.

phantomhitman
02-07-2005, 10:27 PM
thanks for the info, keep me updated.

phantomhitman
02-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Ok people here we go. I just got off the phone with paul bollenbach, which is a gret guy by the way.
The website date of 2004 is wrong, it should say 2005. The prices are right, the dates are, as well as the divisions (there are 3 new divisions). The early registration date is over feb. 21, so get the forms in asap! He said there will be updates starting soon, so expect new info. Let me know if you have any questions, I will try to answer them.
aim-dezignskillzjoe

Automaggin2
02-08-2005, 08:18 PM
I might go I dont know yet. I was throwing some ideas around with some people here about getting a WVU team or 2 for it but I had to see how much its gonna cost.

Major Ho
02-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Is anyone attending from AO? I am almost %100 going, but I am running into issues trying to register,
Joe are you playing? Who are you playing with?
-Ho

Who else plans on playing? Is it worth going to just to go to?

phantomhitman
02-08-2005, 08:56 PM
yes i am going and i am going to play. i have finally tracked down the promoter to get the last bit of info i needed. i have no clue what my exact team is, but it will consist of my teamamtes from nc. I think we have enough for 2 teams, but we will see who has the cash and who can go. If for some unseen reason I cannot play I will be going just to watch. It is bascially the fastest 3 man games in the world. Lot of run thoughs, lot of action, lot of moving for a 3 man event. Other than the games there are tons of vendors, food, and parties. Let me know if you are going Ho, we will meet up there.

Snap Shooter
02-21-2005, 05:33 PM
Madness is insane! Just a super atomsphere, and great prize package... each division winner gets a 5 man airball field and prizes usually go down 15-20 places. The air fee is ridiculous and the paint price is straight robbery but the event itself is awesome.

phantomhitman
02-21-2005, 05:58 PM
are you going to play this year snap?
paint is about twice the retail price, air is rediculous, but then again we are playing indoors at an insane tourney. i am looking forward to it.

Snap Shooter
02-21-2005, 06:12 PM
Yes, Huntington WV is just 2 hours away.. We will be playing under the team name
"Welt Factory", we'll probably stay at the Radisson since it is the official event Hotel.. we're still waiting for 1 of our guys to get his money in... I may or may not enter the top gun event which Eric Dearman has won the last 2 years. See ya there!

phantomhitman
02-21-2005, 06:27 PM
i think we re staying at a days inn to save money. we will be there fri, sat, and sun. do you have aim? i need to talk to you about helping each other out as far as the coaching goes, we are def in need of help.

phantomhitman
02-22-2005, 04:08 PM
sorry about the up, but i want to see if any other aoers are interested in coming. snap, let me know if you have aim.

NukeGoose
02-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Backwoods will be playing Amateur, and Backwoods Pink will be playing Novice.

We won Novice in 2003, looking to add another field (or two) to our collection... of 1. haha

phantomhitman
02-22-2005, 06:40 PM
we are playing novice due to one of our guys playing his first tourney this time.....but its all good. we have to meet up, and help coach each other,

Snap Shooter
02-22-2005, 10:22 PM
Phantom,

My aim is teamkwikimpact....

Yes.. helping each other out by coaching would be great, just get up with me on aim or email me.

phantomhitman
02-23-2005, 07:29 AM
sounds good, i will be in touch today.