PDA

View Full Version : Warp: T-Shaped Power Feed ??

Cilio- Knightmare Tango
01-29-2005, 12:59 AM
I just purchased a Warp feed and a ULE hopper left body. I was planning on using the T shaped power feed (came with it) and sending the hose straight down to the warp (hopper is an Egg, so it's not in the way).

My question is... the small plastic attacment that fits perfectly when connected directly to the WL is extremely loose on the T shaped feed. Is there a piece available that fits tightly on the T-feed wih the other end fitting properly on the hose? If not, any suggestions? I was trying not to have to use tape or something.

Thanks for any info and help.

personman
01-29-2005, 01:08 AM
Not to my knowledge... I had mine set up so the hose was putting pressure on the connection.. it still came off a few times though. I'd say tape is the best option :)

deadeye9
01-29-2005, 10:04 AM
I seem to recall that there a difference between the PTP and AGD T-shaped power feeds.
One was a little larger on the end that the hose connects to. I can't remember which is which.
If you got a PTP elbow and an AGD hose, or vice versa, it doesn't work properly.

Cilio- Knightmare Tango
01-29-2005, 02:10 PM
First, thank you both for taking the time to respond and help out.

I believe it's an AGD elbow (T) because it came with the Warp directly from AGD. The hose should also be AGD. I'm thinking of ordering the PTP elbow and hose to see if any combo fits.

Keep the advice coming :)

Dawg047
01-31-2005, 03:09 PM
Hey, had the same problem with mine. What I did is take a piece of black electrical tape and wrap it on the t-shaped powerfeed. I then slid the hose with the little plastic piece on and it was very tight. Looks good too.

MindJob
01-31-2005, 04:06 PM
I know that AGD sells orings specifically to keep the hoses on. They fit into the grooves of the hose. My cousin used one on his q-loader set up with the Warp elbow and it worked fine. If not, good old electrical tape should do the trick, :cool: