PDA

View Full Version : Theft: Bennett AllWeather Paintball

Mr_X
01-29-2005, 03:09 PM
1/17/05 Bennett AllWeather Paintball was a victum of theft around 7:30PM by three people.

Be on the lookout for the following Items

(3) 72-4500 Dye Stubby tanks (HP)
(3) 68-4500 Cross Fire HPA tanks (HP)
(1) Bob Long Lasoya red to black Intimidator
(2) Impulses, One had Red Feed Neck, One had Horiztonal Max Flow.. Both Impulses were broken. One had a bad board
(2) Tippmann A-5's
(2) Tippmann Custom 98's Black
(1) Spyder TL Blue
(2) Halo B's
(3) Pairs of DYE ATC Cleats (Sizes around 9, 9 1/2, 10)
(2) Empire Barrel Kits, 1 ICD Thread, 1 Impulse Thread

Please be on the lookout for these items.
There is a $500.00 reward and 2 cases of paint a month for 6 months for information leading to prosecution of the 3 theives

Bennett AllWeather Paintball
463 Fort Hill Road
Gorham ME, 04069
http://www.bennettallweatherpaintball.com

teufelhunden
01-29-2005, 03:24 PM
You aren't gonna get a single thing back without serial numbers... I see 72/45s and 68/45s every time I play, a black-red Lasoya isn't uncommon, Tippmanns speak for themselves..

Will Wood
01-29-2005, 03:51 PM
Damn that sucks why wasn't this on the MRPL?
I didn't know they had that much stuff in there haha..
Been a while since I've been there.

Freds the man, they better not find the person who did this or else they are going to have to deal with me.

It's really sad something like this happened in the nice little community we have..

shatter_storm
01-29-2005, 09:01 PM
Yeah, that really sucks. Did they have S/Ns on any of the gear?

teufelhunden: Around here, if someone tries to move that intimidator, we're all going to know about it. It's gotta cross at least two state lines before someone could sell it and get away with it - the Maine/New Hampshire paintball fields tend to have all the same people playing.

But why did bennetts wait this long to post notices? I knew about it the morning after, but I didn't see mention of it on the mrpl boards, here, or bennett's site itself until just now. The gear's probably in california and sold by now.

Mr_X
01-31-2005, 12:59 AM
Determining a reward.. and we wanted to do a little investigating of our own before we put it up in the air... but no leads :tard:

We have a Serial Number on one of the imps.. the problem was that most of the items that were stolen were not bennetts.. but tech customers, so we did'nt record the s/n..