PDA

View Full Version : Y-Grip and ULE trigger kit?

crazywahoo135
01-29-2005, 09:43 PM
Can you put a ULE trigger kit in a Y-grip? Also, I've heard the Y-grip is capable of providing the intelliframe function as well. Is this true? I don't have one, but I'm looking at getting one and am curious.

aovboy
01-29-2005, 09:44 PM
Unless for some odd reason I'm wrong, yes and yes.

The ULE Trigger kit works with your markers valve and on/off, not the trigger or trigger frame itself.

SAW
01-29-2005, 09:49 PM
Correct.

crazywahoo135
01-29-2005, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Have a nice day. :rofl:

ColdFuzion
01-29-2005, 10:01 PM
Yeah, that's what I have. It all works fine... Love the ULT Trigger.

-Cold

master_alexander
01-30-2005, 02:54 PM
i have a z and was thinking of getting a new setup. is the y grip pretty fast? i know the z grip has a longer trigger pull, and is older, just woindering

CKY_Alliance
01-30-2005, 08:51 PM
so if i were to chnge my trigger frame after i get ult i wotn have to reinstall the ult? other wors is it part of sear or ne part that will coem out when i replace trigger frame?

guysdaman
01-31-2005, 01:56 AM
so if i were to chnge my trigger frame after i get ult i wotn have to reinstall the ult? other wors is it part of sear or ne part that will coem out when i replace trigger frame?

No, if you trade out your frame you will not have to "reinstall" the ULT kit. THe ULT kit is a drop in replacememnt of your normal on/off assembly in the valve. The sear actually pushes on the on/off pin to fire the marker so as long as you haven't adjusted your sear rod length (which you shouldn't do anyways) you will be fine.

Enemy
01-31-2005, 02:00 AM
i have a z and was thinking of getting a new setup. is the y grip pretty fast? i know the z grip has a longer trigger pull, and is older, just woindering
trigger pulls should be close to the same the y is just less extreme than the z which never really took off!!