PDA

View Full Version : Calling all CAD and 3D Modeling Geniuses

rtjrom
01-29-2005, 10:18 PM
Hey would anyone like to do me a huge favor of making a CAD or 3D drawing with dimensions. The picture will be of a go cart frame. I'll provide a 3D picture and you do the modeling. I would do it but I dont know a thing about CAD or 3D modeling, though I wish I did, but I just dont have the knowledge. If anyone agrees to do this ill be so greatful and give you a free feedback post :hail: . Thanks in advance for any help you guys provide.

vf-xx
01-29-2005, 11:28 PM
No promises, but if you email me the drawing you have + the dimentions that you want I can give it a shot.

email = novaprime at gmail dot com

rtjrom
01-30-2005, 01:39 AM
Thank you so much vf-xx :hail: . If anyone else still wants to take a shot at it thats fine just leave a post here or drop me a PM and I will email you the pictures. Thank you so much for anyone willing to help.

RevBrown
01-30-2005, 02:51 AM
I just started CAD but I can try for you?

email revbrown999@bresnan.net

rtjrom
01-30-2005, 10:32 AM
Thats fine Ill send you the pictures.Thank you RevBrown. Anyone else who wants to practice or just try for fun fell free to do so. Thank you for all the help. AO has been the most helpful forum i have ever been to. Thanks again.

rtjrom
01-31-2005, 04:22 PM
Anyone out there, i still want help. :confused: Anyone who can help please do.

RevBrown
01-31-2005, 06:13 PM
Wow!

That drawing is a little out of my league.
I forgot to mention that by beginner I Meant I could probablly do a washer or two :eek:

rtjrom
01-31-2005, 06:54 PM
Thats fine it doesnt really matter i think i can get a really good kid at school to do it and vf-xx is also giving it a shot thanks for even offering anyone else feel free to try.