PDA

View Full Version : Pump kit....

lopxtc
11-13-2001, 03:19 PM
Is it still possible to come across the pump conversion kit or is it possible to send my classic mag some where to get this done.

Thank You,

Aaron

PyRo
11-13-2001, 03:45 PM
These pump kits are no longer offered for sale. If you wanted one you couple probably find a used one. The ones recently offered for sale by AGD lacked three important components, including the pump rod, a body rail with pump slot, and a mainbody with pumpslot. These things are still out there, and you may be able to find them, but will probably end up paying alot.

Dubstar112
11-13-2001, 04:08 PM
I have a pump body, if you are especially interested I would trade for another hr body.. Pm me if u want to talk about it.

scarpa43
11-13-2001, 04:21 PM
I got one of the kits that AGD recently found and sold.
I then got a Phantom as a gift and i am not going to pursue making an automag pump.
If you are interested i will sell it for what i paid, $35.
I will pay for the shipping.

All i did with it was open the bag and look at it.
If you are interested email me at darrenmick@hotmail.com

To see the kit i am referring to:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6117&highlight=pump+kits

PyRo
11-13-2001, 07:31 PM
Those kits do not include pump rod, pump rail, or pump body, all of which you will have to find. The rail and rod you may be able to have made for you.

Hexis
11-14-2001, 01:43 AM
I emailed ya, but in case you see this first...

I would love to buy the kit off ya. My mag is all setup for it, I just need to come up with a rod.

scarpa43
11-14-2001, 08:46 AM
Sorry everyone, it looks like this may be sold, kind of odd selling something in the Tech Forum.

If it falls through i will let everyone know.