PDA

View Full Version : matchstick kit ?

929RR-MAN
01-30-2005, 12:36 PM
I'm looking at the Macdev 7pc matchstick barrel kit. The website I saw it on said it has cocker threads, but they made it seem like it was meant only for the cyborg, which is some kind of marker. Just wondering if it will fit my tac one. Also, anyone have any good feedback on this kit? I've not heard much about it, and there are only a few reviews on pbreview, which were all positive by the way, but would like to hear more.

Thanks for your input AO

minimag03
01-30-2005, 01:14 PM
I'm looking at the Macdev 7pc matchstick barrel kit. The website I saw it on said it has cocker threads, but they made it seem like it was meant only for the cyborg, which is some kind of marker. Just wondering if it will fit my tac one. Also, anyone have any good feedback on this kit? I've not heard much about it, and there are only a few reviews on pbreview, which were all positive by the way, but would like to hear more.

Thanks for your input AO

It will fit the Tac-One. I have nerv shoot it myself though. They have very high qualuty products though.

-minimag03

68magOwner
01-30-2005, 01:30 PM
as far as i can see from personal use, a barrel kit is a barrel kit, so, go with the cheapest IMO. I personally picked up a J&J ceramic edge kit from firstcallpaintball.com for $75 shipped, a teammate also got one, both are great.

Enemy
01-30-2005, 08:51 PM
have heard great things about the match stick and you can put a stiffi front on them!! other than that all barrel kits are equal.

White_Noise
01-31-2005, 09:26 AM
i love my matchstik kit. i have one of the 5 piece ones however that came out before the 7piece kit. only difference is that i dont have a 16 inch front or the smallest back.

BeaverEater
01-31-2005, 08:52 PM
I just got an awesome deal on a borg with matchstick and will let you know tomorrow how the barrel is.

929RR-MAN
01-31-2005, 10:49 PM
Thankyou all. BeaverEater,,,I look foward to your findings.

Automaggot68
02-01-2005, 01:18 AM
I absolutely adore my matchstick kit. I had nothing but trouble with my Kaner on my viking, and after using my MacDev kit, it shot noticably better.
So much better in fact that i sold my Kaner kit.
These were just my experiences, maybe you'll have differeing ones.