PDA

View Full Version : devilmag compared to bounce

master_alexander
01-30-2005, 02:59 PM
well, i have my z grip and my retrovalve and had a trigger and valve job done on it by rod d here at the local proshop (hit and run) and was wondering how it compares to a devilmag. I was looking into a devilmag and can't decide to keep my gun or gert the devil as i have never shot mine before. i looked around on the website and it is pretty darn awersome.

i am confused again as i need to know what to do. yipee! :bounce:

and also why can't they fit it in a y grip?

danoxide
01-30-2005, 04:46 PM
can not be put in a y grip

Echo419
01-30-2005, 06:00 PM
Ok... Alot of Electronic markers use a Solenoid, one is required inorder to use the Predator board (what is used in the Devil Mag), the frames they use it in, are the only ones relativly close to being able to fit the proper solenoid. Meaning hte Iframe, Ygrip, Zgrip, are all to thin/small to be milled to fit the Solenoid.

master_alexander
01-30-2005, 07:23 PM
ok, awnsers one question, annyone know how it compares to bounce?

Chronobreak
01-30-2005, 07:32 PM
has the same amt of boucne unles the trigger recocking agaisnt ur figner causes you to aim ina completely diff direction.

Lohman446
01-30-2005, 07:35 PM
I don't understand what yuo mean to bounce - if you mean spead of the marker compared to runaway speed...

The Devilmag has the ability to ramp (add shots electronically) to match the speed of your loader with the latest software updates. It immediatly stops shooting when you quit pulling the trigger

Bounce is a mechanical factor involving the rate of pressure in the valve.

Bounce has the distinct possibility of damaging things, as you are not allowing the marker to function properly - it is also less controllable. You will get less shots as your level ten will be forced to engage (I think) on every partial feed.

Ramping is just letting the marker function normally with a solenoid "pulling" the trigger, actually activating the sear, faster than you can pull the trigger.

The Devilmag also has the ability to limit that "ramping" to 15BPS to meet PSP NXL and CFOA rules - rules that may very well come to a lot of other places.

The DevilMag is also able to be set up to be 100% legal, as is any automag. Bounce has to be attained through mechanical means and high input pressures.

In the end the Devilmag ramping feature is faster than bounce at shooting paint, it should do less damage to the marker, it has eyes which in my experience are more dependable than level ten, it is more controllable and more adjustable.

jamescell
01-30-2005, 11:07 PM
I don't understand what yuo mean to bounce - if you mean spead of the marker compared to runaway speed...

The Devilmag has the ability to ramp (add shots electronically) to match the speed of your loader with the latest software updates. It immediatly stops shooting when you quit pulling the trigger

Bounce is a mechanical factor involving the rate of pressure in the valve.

Bounce has the distinct possibility of damaging things, as you are not allowing the marker to function properly - it is also less controllable. You will get less shots as your level ten will be forced to engage (I think) on every partial feed.

Ramping is just letting the marker function normally with a solenoid "pulling" the trigger, actually activating the sear, faster than you can pull the trigger.

The Devilmag also has the ability to limit that "ramping" to 15BPS to meet PSP NXL and CFOA rules - rules that may very well come to a lot of other places.

The DevilMag is also able to be set up to be 100% legal, as is any automag. Bounce has to be attained through mechanical means and high input pressures.

In the end the Devilmag ramping feature is faster than bounce at shooting paint, it should do less damage to the marker, it has eyes which in my experience are more dependable than level ten, it is more controllable and more adjustable.
well put!