PDA

View Full Version : Whats that SONG???????

magsRus
01-30-2005, 06:21 PM
I'm sorry guys but I must make this thread, its another one of those whats that song and I only give you a few non-helpful words that I can remember

Okay so I heard this song while watching "Viva La Bam" on MTV. They are all riding in Bams Hummer and their playing this song that goes...

" no no no, yea yea yea, no no no, yea yea yea"

and thats all I know, if anyone could tell me this song with the little information I gave them I would greatly appreciate it.

Rob218
01-30-2005, 08:38 PM
I'm sorry guys but I must make this thread, its another one of those whats that song and I only give you a few non-helpful words that I can remember

Okay so I heard this song while watching "Viva La Bam" on MTV. They are all riding in Bams Hummer and their playing this song that goes...

and thats all I know, if anyone could tell me this song with the little information I gave them I would greatly appreciate it.

I believe it is:

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - No No No

Let me listen to it real quick and make sure.

Edit: Just listened to it...Don' think that it is No No No...Also I couldn't see Bam listening to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs...Sorry.

magsRus
01-30-2005, 09:37 PM
thanks for the try bro, anyone else?

quik
01-30-2005, 09:48 PM
The Sounds maybe? I listen to them, but I dont think that any of their sounds go like that.

paintbattler
01-30-2005, 10:02 PM
a lot of rap songs go like that

pumaking
01-30-2005, 11:25 PM
Bam pretty much listens to 2 bands 1 of which his brothers the drumer in, which is called CKY or Camp Kill yourself and the other band he listens to which hes great friends with is HIM so try those 2 bands. Since I listen to both and I've been big fans of CKY and HIM before people actually knew who the **** they were it would sound like a CKY song.

Glickman
01-30-2005, 11:34 PM
does it also go like

bum bum bum bum ugh yay?

Python14
01-30-2005, 11:55 PM
I wanna saw it's...

The Age of Pamparius
by TurboNergro

magsRus
01-31-2005, 02:53 PM
Bam pretty much listens to 2 bands 1 of which his brothers the drumer in, which is called CKY or Camp Kill yourself and the other band he listens to which hes great friends with is HIM so try those 2 bands. Since I listen to both and I've been big fans of CKY and HIM before people actually knew who the **** they were it would sound like a CKY song.

No its not CKY or HIM. Im going to check out turbonegro that sounds like a great possibilty

EDIT: I just did a search of that Turbonegro song, and in the lyrics it doesnt have the words "yea yea yea, no no no"

Python14
01-31-2005, 03:22 PM
Download it though. It kicks ***.

magsRus
01-31-2005, 07:12 PM
lol i will

fromyesterday
08-28-2007, 06:27 AM

its 'must be destroyed' by turbonegro

nulam
08-28-2007, 12:31 PM
Flaming Lips, Yeah Yeah Yeah Song (with all you power)?

Glickman
08-28-2007, 12:49 PM
you know a thread is old when you dont remember ever seeing it or even posting on it :rolleyes:

i dunno if theres any cussing in this video, chances are there is, so just a quick heads up, dont click if you have virgin ears, but yea, this is the song
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GFyZp-s3NyU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GFyZp-s3NyU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>