PDA

View Full Version : your old mag+Emag X-Treme upgrade???

Dave
11-13-2001, 05:08 PM
I need some info on this. I went to the AGD Europe site and it said on the Emag X-Treme page that an Emag X-treme upgrade kit could retro fit to your Automag!!! I would definitely like to know more...does this mean the body? Does this mean ACE in the body? What is this all about? I think that would be just about the coolest marker in the world for the buck...an automag/Emag X-treme. Does this mean that if you want to keep your old gun, and not necessarily buy a whole new marker, you could get this upgrade kit, and have an X-Treme body on your mag w/ ACE and stuff???

Check out the AGD Europe page and see what it has to say about this...

http://www.airgun.com/Europe/Xtreme.html

thanks for any help!

If this an upgrade for my mag to make it a Mag/X-Treme, it's as good as bought!

-Dave

Dave
11-13-2001, 05:11 PM
here is the exact quote:

"The good news is that the upgrade package will retro fit onto
Automags, Minimags & RT Pro's with only the addition of an RT Pro
Sear Assembly & RT Pro Sear Pin required."

The key thing is it said Automags, Minimags, and RT Pros! Not just Emags!

:)

If this is true, I will be a very happy man:)

blackmag
11-13-2001, 05:37 PM
what is going to be the price for the bodies and Xtra Modules ?

Failure
11-20-2001, 09:18 PM
What is the price in american dollars?

manike
11-21-2001, 03:38 AM
You will be able to upgrade to have an Extreme body on your 'mag or RT pro but you will not be able to have the ACE.

This is because the ACE is electronic and tells the E-mag's board whether or not it can fire, you can't have that with a normal 'mag or RT Pro. You need to have the E-mag grip frame and electronics to be able to have the ACE.

manike

Stinger
11-21-2001, 11:55 AM
Its about $305

Panzerr
11-21-2001, 11:57 AM
I want it.

Dave
11-22-2001, 08:21 PM
OOOOHhhh! I want it tooooo! Hmmm, so does that mean if I do want it, to wait and get a barrel that fits autococker threads?

I will ask Rob about it next time I am in! Think about that!

Now THAT would be one ~fine~ mag.

-Dave

Dave
11-22-2001, 08:24 PM
Could anyone at AGD tell us when this could be ready? Cause I will wait for it if it will come out within a year....I will wait....this would be the coolest mod to your mag ever! I reserve a gloss black one!

would it fit the intelliframe? Would it be compatable with a Retro Valve?

-Dave

RobAGD
11-22-2001, 11:36 PM
Well for Upgrade kits. I dont have a time line. I ahve heard for AGD that they are pushing for Xmass on the complete guns.

The extreme body, you take your grip your valve and put that on the Extreme. You will of course need teh RTP Seara nd Sear pin.

So yea the IntelliFrame will work with it. And unless it cut for the Alumium Valve all the Standard valves will fix. The one exception is the RT.

-Robert

DarkPhoenix
11-23-2001, 02:18 AM
Very interesting. I would like to hear more about the Anti-chop eye, though my E-mag and warpfeed have not chopped a single ball since I've had it. It would be great if the Xtreme bodies already came milled. Does anyone know if any company will be offering the bodies already milled?

Dave
11-23-2001, 08:08 AM
Nice nice nice, I think I will wait then....and when I do get it, I will need to pick up just a few spare parts like the Field Strip screw and what not and will have myself a second mag! Pretty much the way I got it new!

very nice, thanks AGD for offering a cool as any upgrade like this.

-Dave

Failure
11-23-2001, 08:41 AM
jackie wrote:
>It should be available before Xmas from AGD U.S..
>Not sure on the final price yet, as they need to set that.
>The delay has been because we are finishing the ACE (Anti-chop eye),
>and we have stopped shipping while this is implemented.
You would only be getting the Body & module, and the optional Cocker barrel.
So you would still have a mechanical marker.
The E-Grip upgrade would be a seperate issue, which would give you the
Electronic grip, the charger & the Battery pack & pack holder.
You have to add up the costs, (when they are available over there)
and work out if all this upgrading would be cost effective,
or whether a straight E-Mag Xtreme complete would be cheaper.
This is a tough question, as upgrading always works out more expensive
than buying the complete package, because you generally end up with
a lot of spare un-needed parts at the end.
I will try to e-mail you when AGD U.S. set the final pricing over there.

I have talked to Jackie over at AGD europe and thats what she had to say about it. Most of the info has been touched upon already but I figured I would post it anyhow. One thing though, when I saw the blowup of the emag it looked like the frame and foregrip were one peice. is that true or no? Will the X-treme kit come with the foregrip??