PDA

View Full Version : Emag Problems (mech Mode)

RogueFactoryKid
01-31-2005, 03:07 PM
The mechanical mode on my emag does not seem to want to work. I have an Xvalve if that changes anything. When i air it up i heard the gun receive the air and the seals close but the actual Pin that sticks out does nothing. So therefore no pin = no shooting. Makes me upset beings it was the first time I tried using mech since i had received it.

Chronobreak
01-31-2005, 03:24 PM
you are using the orrect e-mag on/off right?

White_Noise
01-31-2005, 03:45 PM
if im reading this correctly, then emode still works?

sounds like a problem with the trigger rod, if you purchased the marker used, then the previous owner may have screwed the trigger rod in to avoid getting trigger bounce, and thus disabling mech mode. forget where they are, maybe someone else has them, but there is a specific length the trigger rod is supposed to be, youll need calipers to get the correct measurement..

MindJob
01-31-2005, 04:04 PM
if im reading this correctly, then emode still works?

sounds like a problem with the trigger rod, if you purchased the marker used, then the previous owner may have screwed the trigger rod in to avoid getting trigger bounce, and thus disabling mech mode. forget where they are, maybe someone else has them, but there is a specific length the trigger rod is supposed to be, youll need calipers to get the correct measurement..

You should have about the size of a match book cover space between the trigger and pin. Used that for starters. If you are getting too much bounce in e mode, the back off the pin a little.