PDA

View Full Version : Any one in the San Fran area?

Miscue
01-31-2005, 09:13 PM
I'll be there all next week, might have some free time.

Target Practice
01-31-2005, 09:21 PM
Sarah and I could possibly make it... ;)

wanna-b-ballin'
02-01-2005, 12:38 AM
i'm in half moon bay. its 30 miles south of san francisco.
when your there, i wouldn't call it san fran, i dunno why, but i heard that the locals dont like it.
if u want to, come on down to half moon bay. supposedly its really pretty and stuff. i'v grown up with it, so to me its normal. there are alot of shops and restaurants along mainstreet, and beaches all along the coast.

i may be able to schedule a small game of paintball near smith feild (some baseball feilds) that is JUST south of town.
its in a random tuft of trees on the bluffs above the ocean, there is a pathway down one side, kinda like speedball in that part, along 2 rows of trees. nothing special.
then next to it, there is some pretty dense trees, you have to crouch and crawl to play in it. its woodsball.
then there are some big bike jumps that make some alright speedball.
the whole place isn't very big, and its nothing special. but if you want to play paintball, i might be able to get a few kids my age 16-13 yrs old to come play. i know that me and my brother can.
its nothing serious, not a tournament. you dont need to bring a case of paint. anywhere from 1000 balls or less, depending on how much you shoot.
if you want to come on down and play ball, just PM me, and i can tell you where to get local co2 fills for a few bux, and draxxus paint for 15 bux a bag of 500.

SCpoloRicker
02-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Sarah and I could possibly make it... ;)

I was actually wondering what you guys were up to in SLO later this week... I'm going to LA for Super Bowl, maybe down to SD, then back up through SLO.

If you are planning to come up here(Bay), let me know, I may be able to meet up with ya.

Steelrat
02-01-2005, 01:34 AM
When do you come in?

ProX9
02-01-2005, 02:56 AM
Need free hotel rooms? I might be able to hook you up with that or a good deal on a nice room.

hitech
02-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Hey, were are you going to be? I'm in that area. I owe you a beer! ;)

:cheers:

Miscue
02-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Need free hotel rooms? I might be able to hook you up with that or a good deal on a nice room.

I already get free everything. :p Thanks though!

Miscue
02-01-2005, 10:40 PM
Hey, were are you going to be? I'm in that area. I owe you a beer! ;)

http://marriott.com/property/mapandnearbyairports/default.mi?marshaCode=sfofc

That's where I'm going to be.

I'll be there from Feb 8-11/12. That would be cool to meet up with ya. I have training from about 8:00AM - 5:00PM everyday I believe.

Miscue
02-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Crap. There was an unexpected turn of events this afternoon. Somebody else is going in my place. :(

hitech
02-02-2005, 08:15 PM
I guess I can quit looking at my schedule... :mad:

next time...