PDA

View Full Version : Science Project

MikeCouves
11-13-2001, 06:20 PM
Well I am working on my Science Project (Yawn :o), and my topic is "How a paintball marker works". I have most of it done...but I need something.

For the Automag/Minimag, I need like a method of operation...not sure to call it, it would go like this:

"First of all, the Minimag's air source flows air through the first set of seals, called the..."

Like that. In the order of how you fire the marker. Does anyone have this on them or know where I can get it? It's kind of important because the project is due on Friday :p.

Also, an up to date history on the Automag and how it works. The one on Airgun talks about the Panther's...

MikeCouves
11-13-2001, 07:34 PM
Well guys I am off to bed...I hope I get some suggestions over the night and tomorrow!! I need em badly!

rifleman
11-14-2001, 04:51 PM
Do a little research over on Warpig.com and you'll find something...

MikeCouves
11-14-2001, 07:36 PM
Well I think I found most of the information that I needed. Such as a cut away diagram and some good pictures. I got most of the info and the walk thru on how the gun shoots, etc. Would still like some feedback though. I will attatch the word documents, if that will work...

Nope I can't attatch a .doc

You should be able to though, that would make it more convienent.