PDA

View Full Version : ult on/off pin

mag88888
02-02-2005, 09:42 PM
i bought a on/off pin for my ult on www.airgun.com. i got the .750 one under retrovalve for spare parts. i got it and until i looked at it didnt notice that it looked different from the one i have now, from the factory. did i get the right one? are they made different now or something? is there a special on/off pin for the ult? if there is, please show me. and how do you get the on/off pin out of the on/off?

minimag03
02-02-2005, 09:46 PM
i bought a on/off pin for my ult on www.airgun.com. i got the .750 one under retrovalve for spare parts. i got it and until i looked at it didnt notice that it looked different from the one i have now, from the factory. did i get the right one? are they made different now or something? is there a special on/off pin for the ult? if there is, please show me. and how do you get the on/off pin out of the on/off?

It sounds like you didn;t get the right one. The ULT uses a special, very thin pin. The easist way to take it out of the on/off is to push the top down untill it bottom comes out enough to grip/ Then just pull it out the bottom. Be very careful while doing this, they can be broken easily.

-minmag03

sabrefanpc
02-02-2005, 09:51 PM
rt pros have a .765 pin if thats what you have. i believe but am not possitive that is what is in the ult...

mag88888
02-02-2005, 09:56 PM
im gonna call up AGD and ask tomorrow, just to make sure.