PDA

View Full Version : for thoes who have a y and a z grip...

master_alexander
02-02-2005, 11:19 PM
i have a z grip and was looking at the y grip to trade becaus ei want trigger stops... and the angle is a little too extreme to play 60% woods and 40% speedball... and can i install trigger stops on my z grip?

and for thoes who have had both which one did you lke better? i really can't deciede

Automaggot68
02-02-2005, 11:20 PM
i have a z grip and was looking at the y grip to trade becaus ei want trigger stops... and the angle is a little too extreme to play 60% woods and 40% speedball... and can i install trigger stops on my z grip?
You sure can.

Chronobreak
02-02-2005, 11:43 PM
i love my y-grip, but if u dont like the z-grip u probly wont want a y-grip either..

. a f ew people here do trigger stops just search that out.

maybe a vert frame?

i play alot of diff ball and styles in one day depnding on the field etc. a vert works good in ANY position u shoot. and is fairly comfortable.

i wasnt a big vert fan but i liked it on my angel so i said whynot and lovd it on my mag.

just another option.

LudavicoSoldier
02-03-2005, 08:32 AM
IMHO I like my y-grip MUCH more than I liked my z-grip. You can shoot the Y from other positions aside from fully shouldered. THe z makes it a real pain to do anything but shoulder your marker.

GT
02-03-2005, 08:47 AM
I think you need to sell my your Z grip ;)

LudavicoSoldier
02-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Long since sold. :D