PDA

View Full Version : Kingman Rocking Trigger Frame

SpitFire1299
02-03-2005, 04:05 PM
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=QhzIsggcL1DIGkoe0qQIGgK6vfFRYaezM2k=?Pro ductID=FgHAqArbW5sAAAEBLUFjr3L0#

http://images.actionvillage.com/inc/images/large/011-214-0014.jpg?qlt=100&wid=175&cvt=jpg

I found this on paintballgear.com/actionvillage.com. I think its a great idea, and a big step for more strange ideas. I do not have a spyder(never will..) but just wanted everyone to check this out, its pretty neat. :shooting:

-Adjustable Trigger pull
-Up to 30bps
-CAMD 2.0

:cheers:

t33kyboy
02-03-2005, 04:09 PM
OLD

Well, i havnt seen it for sale yet... but its been on the kingman site for a couple months. And I have heard those type of triggers are banned from tourneys.. :(

Thanks anyways +

mark_1791
02-03-2005, 04:13 PM
Whats funny is that they cost more than the spyders themselves do. :rofl:

Edit: And oh yeah this is old...there was a thread about it like a month or so ago...
Edit 2: and exactly how do spyders reach 30 bps in the first place??? :rofl:

mag88888
02-03-2005, 04:16 PM
kingman is retarded. they should make a decent legal frame before they make a cheater trigger frame. all they have is the ESP trigger frame. it only gos like 14 bps. they should make one that gos like 20. then they can skip ahead to making cheap retarded products. on second thought. they just shouldnt have made this.

personman
02-03-2005, 04:37 PM
By using a really fast hopper and a consistant air supply...

Just like almost every other gun...

:confused:

68magOwner
02-03-2005, 04:59 PM
I have heard those type of triggers are banned from tourneys.. :(
+

being banned? they were never legal, the fram has 2 activation points, which, qualifies as 2 triggers, is not, has not, and will not be legal (although i dont see how it would really make you shoot any faster other than having a noob not have to learn to keep rythm at all.

edit- you could get an autoresponse like effect by holding down bottom or top, then when you pull the other, it would fire twice (one is held, when other is pulled (firing) it takes weight off firs, when the firing finger is released, the finger holding teh other "trigger" down would activate that again) so, could be fast with one finger, but, not a hige deal

also, for he who said "how do spyders shoot 30bps anyway" blowbacks are extremely fast cycling markers (much faster, over twice as fast as the acclaimed DM5) so, thats how, its just making those 30bps effective (no chops, kick, or inconsistency) thats the problem

Pants
02-03-2005, 09:30 PM
If it's illegal than please explain why Bad Company was allowed to use it in the NPPL? They updated the rules, you silly.

TeamNausea
02-03-2005, 09:32 PM
I don't think it's was used in that exact way in any tourney.... 2 contact points would allow gun to shoot like 2x what they shoot now I didnt see infamous shooting like 50 bps??

tippmannsniper-
02-03-2005, 09:54 PM
$200 honestly who the hell do they think they selling a SPYDER frmae for that much

only planet eclipse can sell a frame for $450 or above $200

minimag03
02-03-2005, 09:54 PM
and exactly how do spyders reach 30 bps in the first place??? :rofl:

1) take the trigger frame off a spyder
2) put some air on it
3) cock hammer back
4) release

Doc Nickel made oneof these a couple years ago for an Impulse. It really "rocked", but werre banned for have two trigger switches

Lurker27
02-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Doc's had one switch because having 2 is inefficient...it effectively stacks the activation distacne.

It's illegal not because of 2 switches, but because the finger acts as an active return. If this is Legal, so is a RT mag connected to a scuba.

personman
02-03-2005, 10:53 PM
hehe you could also get an autoresponce thing going on by making one switch heavier than the other... jeeeeebus I bet you could get that thing going fast... put a really light switch on top so the returm of the bottom one fires the top one, and just walk the bottom one.. muaha

germanman
02-04-2005, 02:53 PM
I might get one for my ol' E-99 just for the hell of it, afterall, it just costs money...

SSniper
02-04-2005, 03:10 PM
i slapped my friend for considering buying it, and making fun of my mag..... then i lit him up and bonusballed him like crazy... silly spyder kids.

Kallahan
02-04-2005, 03:16 PM
Spyder does make a 20bps frame, look for the CAMD (color access mode display) frame, its on the Pilot and Fenix, also the rocking uses it.

NewMagMan21
02-05-2005, 01:38 AM
I dont understand how that will make you shoot fast :confused:
Think about it...
Say your walking an electronic frame... ok.
Now your index finger hits the trigger, pulling it back and firing your gun...
then your middle (traffic) finger hits the trigger, pulling it back and firing the gun...
Then you are left with 2 shots.

Now from what I understand the only difference between your normal frame and the Kingman frame is the fact that it has 2 contact points and you have to spread your fingers farther apart.
Yet they are tripped when your index finger hits the top one, shooting your gun.
and you middle (traffic) finger hits the bottom one pulling the trigger, shooting your gun.

Now based on this info I would say that
Normal frame x speed = Kingman frame x speed or N(S)=K(S)

Sorry guys Im in Algebra 2 and in story problems... lol
But seriously correct me if Im wrong because I know next to nothing about this frame.

Lurker27
02-05-2005, 02:10 PM
each finger resets its counterpart. no relase of force or rhythm is required.

personman
02-05-2005, 02:27 PM
each finger resets its counterpart. no relase of force or rhythm is required.
Yeah, so you can just kind of rock your fingers instead of walk.

mag88888
02-05-2005, 02:38 PM
just start hitting it. you could even put your fingers on it and shake your wrist and arm.

NewMagMan21
02-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Huh... I see. I guess I was thinking that the contact points were farther apart. Thats really stupid.
You know I would really like to see Kingman make higher quality guns... Like at least worth like $300-400. Or maybe just put out some quality upgrades made by Kingman for Kingman guns... That would really be good for them. IMHO (But hey what do they care what I think) :rolleyes: ;)

Pyroboy597
02-05-2005, 03:58 PM
Before they start releasing these "nice" triggers, they need guns that are equiv to BKo's and stuff like that. They are obviously not gonna start making 900$ guns out of nowhere, but for 200$ the trigger needs a nice gun to fit on. I have two spyders as my old guns, and ive nver had a problem with the orginal E-99 frame. :shooting:

Yuck-Mag
02-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Doc's had one switch because having 2 is inefficient...it effectively stacks the activation distacne.

It's illegal not because of 2 switches, but because the finger acts as an active return. If this is Legal, so is a RT mag connected to a scuba.
Id like an RT Suba Mag!

SpecialBlend2786
02-05-2005, 04:52 PM
You know I would really like to see Kingman make higher quality guns... Like at least worth like $300-400.

Before they start releasing these "nice" triggers, they need guns that are equiv to BKo's and stuff like that.

They do, its called the Raven Primal.

NewMagMan21
02-05-2005, 09:52 PM
Very true

SAW
02-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Did anyone else find the ad for this frame (APG) humorous?

Gabriel
02-06-2005, 09:50 PM
kingman is retarded. they should make a decent legal frame before they make a cheater trigger frame. all they have is the ESP trigger frame. it only gos like 14 bps. they should make one that gos like 20. then they can skip ahead to making cheap retarded products. on second thought. they just shouldnt have made this.

right, like everyone complained when bob long, sp, wdp, and other companies made cheater boards? :rolleyes:

Whats funny is that they cost more than the spyders themselves do. :rofl:

Edit: And oh yeah this is old...there was a thread about it like a month or so ago...

the x valve cost more than a mag when it first came out too. ;)

Oh yeah, and spyders can cycle at 40cps. just some food for thought...

Lord Gabriel the Jacob