PDA

View Full Version : Bushy-Warp connection

Cliffio
11-13-2001, 10:10 PM
whats the easiest way to get a cable? i know that dcpaintball.com has them but u gotta have the chaos eye and chip and i dont have that, and dont want it, im just lookin for an inexpensive way to hook my warp to my bushy board, i have the plug thing thats on my angel but i dont wanna take it off, i dont know where he got it, cause i didnt put it on there, it came with it when i bought it(used)
anyways

also i hooked everything up just a while ago and shot some air through it and the warp didnt spin, the battery was connected is there an on/off? i dont know anything about bushys OR warps:)
i know about angels but i gotta use this bushy while my ripper angel is being made

anyone know anything?

Cliff

RobAGD
11-13-2001, 11:42 PM
Buy a 2 pack of 3/32 Phono Mono Plugs fro Radio Shack ( or goto a real electronics shop and get a good quality 3/32 plug )

Get some 26 guage wire
Solder
heat shrink
sharp knife

goto www.robagd.com and read the LCE/LED Angel install and you should be able to under stand what you need to do to the bushie.

Dont use those wire taps I use just sold right onto the solenoid wires checking for polarity first.

-Robert

BlackVCG
11-14-2001, 12:25 AM
Just FYI - If it's not spinning when you fire the gun, first make sure the screws holding the warp to the bracket are tight and the screws going holding the drop forward and warp bracket to the gun frame are tight. This will insure it's getting a good transfer of vibration to trigger the vibration sensor. Next, take off the black plate on the back of the Warp and you'll see a blue pot that you can turn. With the gun gassed up and ready to fire, turn that up a ways and see if it fires. Keep turning it clockwise until it starts spinning and then turn it just a little bit more to be safe. Test it and make sure it spins on every shot. Also, make sure you have a fresh, high quality battery.

Webmaster
11-14-2001, 02:30 PM
Cliffo - I live in KC - I sometimes come back to Manhattan. If you want to, send me your gun or come up and I'll show you how, let me know. If you can wait till Im in Manhattan, I will do it. But that may be awhile.

Just let me know!

I was probably the first to do it on thier BM2K - and its a kick butt mod!

Cliffio
11-14-2001, 02:34 PM
i dont make it to kansas city very often, but goldie in emporia is a icd tech, i see him on occasion, would he know how to do it, or is there something about the warp feed??
but i can email you or something and if your in manhattan sometime, i can give u a holla,
just let me know
does it make a difference if i dont have the chaos eye or chip?

can it be done on a stock board?

lmk
Cliff

Webmaster
11-14-2001, 04:43 PM
My Mod comes off the two solenoid wires... so it doesnt matter what chip you have. And if you want to pay $20 for parts, i can make it so you can take apart your battery tray from the solinoid and have the intellifeed plug detachable from your gun easily...

I dont know if goldie can do it or not.

Cliffio
11-14-2001, 06:36 PM
u talkin pre-make something then send it to me to hook up?
i could do that if thats what your talking about
lmk
Cliff

my email address is cll3333@ksu.edu

hit me up
later

Webmaster
11-15-2001, 09:38 AM
Well - sorta - you still have to solder the connections on your Solenoid wires... - but when its done it makes taking things apart easier.

let me know!

Cliffio
11-15-2001, 11:30 AM
hmm...
i will talk to some people
see if they can do it, im not very good at soddering things

Cliff

Webmaster
11-15-2001, 12:07 PM
Niether am I - but it is simple... ;o)