PDA

View Full Version : almost ready to use my new mag

Soopa Villain17
02-04-2005, 08:49 PM
ok i got my macro line in and its ready to shoot i just gutta get my tank filled tommorro(saturday) , i bought it from tunaman so im hoping when i gas it up he will have tuned it good and it wont leak or anything and it will shoot good, im hoping , should i put some oil in it or what should i do to make sure it works perfect, thanks guys :headbang:

sabrefanpc
02-04-2005, 08:59 PM
mine was from tuna and was tuned nice. i put 2-3 drops of kc in my asa whenever i gas it up, but thats probably not neccessary.

Oh and btw once you break it in and the springs loosen up you'll need to tune it up a bit.

Soopa Villain17
02-04-2005, 09:01 PM
wat is kc ? how many shots will it take to break in , and then what do i do ? sorry i dont know alot about mags :cry:

sabrefanpc
02-04-2005, 09:17 PM
first mag then. congrats! kc is just the oil I use, KC Troublefree oil. good stuff. it will take a few cases to break in. no specific amount really, just when you notice anything like bolt stick or ball breaks or for ult when trigger feel gets mushy and harder. really dont need to do anythin till stuff stops working right.

Soopa Villain17
02-04-2005, 09:26 PM
ok , ill tell you my setup , tac one with ult kit and im using a 48/3000 tank with 850 psi output and just a normal vl200 hopper for now till i get more money, should i keep the spring in that came in the gun or use the other ones that came with the level ten package, this is great in a few days im going to be smoking all my noob friends i love agd :hail:

sabrefanpc
02-04-2005, 09:29 PM
i wouldnt change anything unless your having problems. if it aint broke, dont fix it. and yeah, smokin friends is fun :cheers:

Soopa Villain17
02-04-2005, 09:43 PM
lol , thanks for the help , if any1 else has anything to add feel free , thanks

automikey
02-04-2005, 09:44 PM
If you got your mag from Tuna then those should just be extra level 10 springs and it's probably tuned fine. Oil, air, and go.