PDA

View Full Version : e-lcd frame???

harpo568
02-04-2005, 09:31 PM
I was asked by a friend if i could get an e-frame he had working on his minimag.He thought it was a centerflag hyperframe but after a quick search i found out it's a booyaah..which I know nothing about...anyone have a link to info on it or where i can download a manual for it?
the frame was in a box of misc. parts he recieved with another gun a while back and he just never did anything with it...so now i get to try to get it to work...(one problem for me may be the fact that I'm basically new to working on mags.I have an e-mag but haven't really done anything with it yet)

tdogreb
02-07-2005, 07:45 PM
http://makostorm.freehosting.net/about.html

harpo568
02-16-2005, 09:01 AM
thanks.but that's the spyder frame.
still looking for info for the E-LCD frame for Mags

tdogreb
02-16-2005, 07:28 PM
Mako made the Boo-yaah frames

tdogreb
02-16-2005, 07:33 PM
Mako made the Boo-yaah frames. the manual for the mag is on the site to.

harpo568
02-19-2005, 08:45 AM
thanks.I didn't look closer before I posted.

nerosrevenge
02-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Hi Harpo. I have the boo-yahh trigger frame for the Mag. It came with it's own on/off assembly. Do you have that as well? Here the history on my trigger frame: Bough the Mag in about '98. My brother liked it an picked up a Mag of his own and bought the E-lcd trigger frame when it first came out. He then switched to an Angel. I have since auired the E-lcd frame. Unfortunately it does not seem to be working properly at the moment. My prognosis at this point is that the seal (o-ring) in the bottom (or top depending on how you loot at it!) is missing so the marker won't charge up, it just vents out the front. I am running my Mag with the original set up now. As a result of the unfortunate past of the Boo-Yaah (Mako) E-lcd frame, parts are diffcult to find. I am attemtping to source a new seal for the frame now, but in the mean time I am going to test the original on/off ***. and see how that works.

I'd be willing to answer any questions you have regarding the frame just email me!

Nero
[]*[]

Vomitsquad
03-03-2005, 02:21 AM
Is the Mag E-lcd manual really there too? I can't seem to find it.