PDA

View Full Version : Viperblade VS Groove/Blade

ß.C.
02-05-2005, 04:27 PM
Besides the trigger stops, what advantages does the viperblade provide with its shape? What about the blade?

I use a blade intelliframe and I like the little groove at the bottom because I can kind of use that as another way to pull the trigger. Maybe someone out there who has tried both can tell me if there's a very different feel between the two trigger shapes and if one is prefered over the other.

Thanks,
Benny

Echo419
02-05-2005, 04:36 PM
I havent used the Viperblade, but Like you said te viper blade has trigger stop, which for most people is a definite selling point in itself... Otherwise its all personal preforance I believe...

shatter_storm
02-05-2005, 08:21 PM
In an intelliframe/chimera frame, the viperblade positions the bottom part of the trigger forward so that it's easier to pull back. The design really shines in an electro frame, but it works in mech-land as well.
This is actually a drawback with a y-grip since most people use the 'hook' at the bottom of the trigger to pull on. You can't do that with the viperblade, your finger slips off the bottom of the trigger if you're used to firing it that way. I really dislike the feel of the viperblade on my y-grip, but I think it would be great on an I-frame/vert frame.

It's sexy, it's curvy, and it's different than normal triggers. And it has trigger stops (even though you really don't need one and probably don't need the second). It comes in colors - big selling point.

If you use the blade trigger and fire with the hook, you probably won't like the viperblade. But if you want to try one, I'll sell you mine... I've only used it for one day and it doesn't feel right to me.

JoshK
02-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Do these work in hyperframes? I think it would be ultra comfy.

JimmyBeam
02-09-2005, 08:32 PM
Just got my viperblade. All I can say is.....WOW

Enemy
02-10-2005, 02:26 AM
Do these work in hyperframes? I think it would be ultra comfy.
im pretty sure they dont but they should fit the devil 90 frames!

Sk8ermog
02-11-2005, 04:49 AM
I really like mine. I haven't finished setting the trigger stops, but once I get everything set then I'm sure I'll be closer to fully walking the trigger. I just love the shape and that it's black to match the rest of my gun. I also just like having things that are different. Check it out:

http://www.pbase.com/rgunn4/image/39439186/large.jpg