PDA

View Full Version : Paintball in Hawaii!

Physco
02-05-2005, 06:41 PM
http://808paintballhawaii.com/REFSREVENGE.wmv

its an Ok movie on a Hawaii website.they are playing on Oahu.

sadly we dont have any stores on my island. (Kauai) =/ thus no airball fields =/

Enjoy ^^

evildead420
02-05-2005, 07:01 PM
pretty cool, i loved playing paintball on the islands, i used to live in kona were they had a field up hualalai in the kaloko area. great times :cheers:

alooney11
02-05-2005, 07:26 PM
I want to move to hawaii, to live in paradise.

SSniper
02-05-2005, 07:54 PM
wow.. those were the slowest, most unorganized games ive seen... i should go to hawaii and show them whats up :p

Big Weapons
02-05-2005, 09:11 PM
I loved the CamoGuy who was shooting over the bunker with one hand and fell on his *** after he got gogged off the break. Gahaha.

Physco
02-05-2005, 10:22 PM
lol it looks great, i havnt played there before cuz its a whole island away.. 250$ish round trip and we have NO field here so looks great lol

minimag03
02-05-2005, 11:24 PM
Looks fun, but I think they should move a little bit more.

SSniper
02-05-2005, 11:42 PM
i got a kick out of the guy running around in shorts with a pump, doing NOTHING at all. haha :spit_take

minimag03
02-06-2005, 12:04 AM
i got a kick out of the guy running around in shorts with a pump, doing NOTHING at all. haha :spit_take

You try playing against Angels with pumps. It is kinda hard to do more than that.

magsRus
02-06-2005, 01:08 AM
I loved the CamoGuy who was shooting over the bunker with one and and fell on his *** after he got gogged off the break. Gahaha.

^LMAO

kauai_paintball
02-06-2005, 03:45 AM
www.hawaiiallstarpaintball.com. Go to forums, and then subforum "Kauai Only" I play in anahola. I used to play in puhi, at a speedball field, but then the field closed about 3 weeks ago. Im not sure if their having a last game though. Brandon(Serturbo) is the one to talk to.
Kauai ATV has a field, so contact them. I havent played there before, so Im not sure about the service or anything.

Directions to fields:
Anahola(Woodsball)
(FROM KAPAA)
Pass the Handy-Pantry mini mart on kuhio highway in anahola. 2 streets later on the right you should see an Aliomanu road. Pass it. About 3/4 mile ahead on the right should be another aliomanu road. take it. On the right up the road shoulb be a dirt road that cuts back at a 150* angle, and slodes down. On the corner will be a traffic cone. The field is open on saturdays, and is owned and operated by a guy named Norberto. He usually shows up at about 1 PM. He has CO2 and Compressed air. Buy your paint somewhere else though. Its free to play there, and 5$ for all-day compressed, and 7$ for all day co2.

Puhi(Speedball)
(From Kapaa)
Go towards Puhi from kukui grove. Pass gaylords on the right. You will see an intersection ahead, with a shell station on the corner, and the Community colledge on the right. Take a left, and go down past the "Puhi Industrial Park" sign. Across from the recycling station, on the left will be 2 dirt roads. take the second.
Costs 5$ to play. All day compressed: 5$ Co2:?
They have good paint, so no worrys. Owned and obperated by Brandon Fujishije(Sp?).
Sadly, It is closing down. Contact brandon, above link.

I play on kauai, so dont be dissing hawaii paintballers. I know alot of serious players who wouldnt be happy to hear you guys diss hawaii ballers like that.

Physco
02-06-2005, 04:41 AM
lol ya that game was slow, but what do you expect with 10v10+ !!!
all the bunkers were takin and one team seemed to have lots of pumps lol

dude .. Adam - Angel boy-Fly ? and kevin-shocker boy-03 shocker-he just bought mikey's intimadator i think..its green and i chopped every shot with it lol!

we play Aliomanu like every saturday, me<Josh>, nick, troy , zack...im sure i know you lol <Pm me > :)

ya Noberto took over for mike =/ awesome guy. and tony and dennis take it to, i think.they play thrusdays at 3:00 and saturdays at about 11:00 you should check it out, we went there today and tested our new guns, i just got my Rt custom and clay helped me "Shim" it and troy/nick got stange imp's :) field is gettin better i like it ! and i heard theres a paintball shop on kauai! Aloha paintball?

kauai_paintball
02-06-2005, 10:57 PM
I havent played with the Zaparas for a long time. I broke my arm in 2 places recently and havent been able to play. I was sad to hear that mike died.

Glickman
02-06-2005, 11:11 PM
Mashed Potato!!! Mashed Potato!!!

Physco
02-06-2005, 11:47 PM
owch, Ya it sux he was great guy, we are actually pallning a Big game at Kainoh's in 4 weeks and Aliomanu in 2