PDA

View Full Version : Z-Grip article in APG

skipdogg
11-14-2001, 08:53 AM
I got my new APG yesterday, and it had a little write up in the products section about the Z-Grip. Did AGD put this in? If so why? we are constantly told they wont be made. What is AGD going to do when people call them after seeing the APG? could we get some clarification from Tom on this?
Thanks

PigSweat
11-14-2001, 12:19 PM
I'm not sure when the Z-grip ended production, but most magazines are printed months before being released. So my guess is that when the Z-grip was in production a couple months ago (assuming it was) that it was published in APG and just shows up this month due to the delay.

AGD
11-14-2001, 01:55 PM
Guys, I have absolutely no idea how that got in there!! No this does not mean we are going back into production.

AGD

Gunga
11-14-2001, 02:35 PM
Sounds like some free PR/advertisement for AGD to me :D

jah871
11-14-2001, 02:35 PM
the people who read about it and liked it could probably just buy a used one.

MajorDamage
11-14-2001, 03:10 PM
Didn't I hear something like that APG was gonna do a writeup on the Z-Grip trying to get it back into production or something? Is this it?

ENDO!

SoupRman
11-14-2001, 05:25 PM
i do recall one of the agd guys or even tom himself writing up that there will be a special christmas thing and we will have to wait for it... hmm... what did it say??

AGDmagman2001
11-14-2001, 07:23 PM
Which issue is this. I'm not a subscriber but I buy one every now and then.

Yipe
11-14-2001, 10:30 PM
The sight of a Z-Grip featured in the Gear Bag section of APG brings a tear to my eye. I've always been a big fan of the "Z" and I'm glad to see it spotlighted in a high profile paintball mag. Unfortunately, it's a little late. Well, here's to keeping hope alive :)

Minimag4me
11-16-2001, 01:49 AM
see my thread at the top of the page under this i may be right or wrong but check it out(tom slipped is the name)

AGD
11-16-2001, 02:08 AM
Guys,

A guy has contacted us about licensing the Z-Grip for ANGELS!! Isn't that something!? We worked it out so we'll see what happens.

AGD

Minimag4me
11-16-2001, 02:15 AM
that would be so cool to have a z gripped angel i would have to start saving now and i could get it in like 10 years

edit:this also shows there is interest in the paintball world for z grips, if tom made another prodiction run and keep it exclusive to only mags it would force people who want this and have angels to get mags=more tom money, i know a z gripped emag is not possible but there has to be a way, that would be so much better than a z gripped angel

Lone Gunman
11-17-2001, 07:40 PM
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Z-Grip jah? I had to look for almost 10 months to find one, finally I hooked up with OrangeDude. But him and me are still talking about it, so no Z yet.