PDA

View Full Version : scheme or nbot???

chefstevie
02-07-2005, 04:27 PM
i was wondering if people have evr done anything like this my friend told me about it and i was wondering if it works or what happens with it....if this is against the rules feel free to delete it im just very curious because these prices are outrageous...heres the link www.......com -thanks

edit go to specials then ulll see the alias dm5 and speed

stondroopy
02-07-2005, 04:32 PM
sounds shadey

stop whining buy a mag
02-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Total scam. If it looks too good to be true than it definitely is when it comes to the internet.

deadbox101
02-07-2005, 04:45 PM
pyramid scam been done many times before

SAW
02-07-2005, 04:48 PM
If you have to question yourself, walk away.

SlartyBartFast
02-07-2005, 04:51 PM
What You are buying:
1 Super Customizable Ladder PHP Script ($200 Value)

no scam, you'll get exactly what you paid for.... :nono:

Looks just like the "your buying a picture of" auctions on Ebay.

chefstevie
02-07-2005, 04:51 PM
my friend already "bought" a dm5 off of that site apparently its gonna be 4 months till he gets it....i wish someone has had a 1st hand experience cuz im eyin that alias....lol but theres no way in hell im buyin it unless my friend get his dm5...please more ppl post i want someone with 1st hand experience!

SlartyBartFast
02-07-2005, 04:58 PM
The entire site reads like a pyramid scheme.

Good pointer: If the FAQ section has to answer "Is this legal?" it's because it isn't. :p

chefstevie
02-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Good pointer: If the FAQ section has to answer "Is this legal?" it's because it isn't. :p

i disagrre with that...people are just extremely skeptical about it...which i totally understand they need to explain themselves....either way im not gonna get one till my friend gets his dm5...if he gets it...maybe this works.....maybe it doesnt i know freeipods.com works maybe this does too

SlartyBartFast
02-07-2005, 05:44 PM
i disagrre with that...people are just extremely skeptical about it...which i totally understand they need to explain themselves....either way im not gonna get one till my friend gets his dm5...if he gets it...maybe this works.....maybe it doesnt i know freeipods.com works maybe this does too

Alright then, how does it works? What generates the income to purchase all the "free" gear? The only thing seems to be recruiting new suckers.

Apple isn't giving away ipods, and paintball manufacturers aren't giving away free markers.

If the only income is from new people joining, it's a pyramid/ponzi scheme.

For more information, Google: free ipod ponzi

If you're so sure it works I'm suspiscious if this thread isn't a base attempt to pass of advertising as a question and circumvent the forum rules about such schemes.

Even if these "advertising" credits were something legit, what are YOU doing to deserve them? You think that any company is giving away merchandise to referral advertising?

SlartyBartFast
02-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Or if you're too lazy to Google: http://www.uglx.org/scam2

MarkM
02-07-2005, 05:48 PM
i was wondering if people have evr done anything like this my friend told me about it and i was wondering if it works or what happens with it....if this is against the rules feel free to delete it im just very curious because these prices are outrageous...heres the link www.....com -thanks

edit go to specials then ulll see the alias dm5 and speed

It is against the rules of AO

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=146179 read this in full and you will see why. Please do not post these kind of links again. To keep within the new friendly situation we have here now this is your warning.

The link btw is on a redirect so to deliberately suck in paintball people.

This ruling was made to include all version of the "invitation/scheme" so as to stop people saying "but it worked for me etc" So these schemes however they wrap them up are against what is allowed here on AO.

Thread closed and original post editted to remove the link.