PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe Q's

FireITup14
02-07-2005, 08:45 PM
did a search, didnt really find what im looking for. I have never got the chance to shoot a hyperframe and i probally will never get that chance unless i buy one. i have never seen one at any of my feilds. ive been wanting to get emag lowers but i havent had the money, and i have seen alot of hypermags recently so i wonder about them. how do they shoot in comparison to a higher end electro pull and like a spyder eframe pull? i really have no idea. i can walk pretty fast on my friends imp and his dragun the one, is it as easy to walk? does any one have any videos of them shooting theirs? thanks the help. -mike

SAW
02-07-2005, 08:47 PM
From what I've heard, the Hyperframe can have some installation issues. Other than that, they seem to be great frames.
I believe Hitech wrote a HF FAQ a while back.

JoshK
02-07-2005, 08:56 PM
did a search, didnt really find what im looking for. I have never got the chance to shoot a hyperframe and i probally will never get that chance unless i buy one. i have never seen one at any of my feilds. ive been wanting to get emag lowers but i havent had the money, and i have seen alot of hypermags recently so i wonder about them. how do they shoot in comparison to a higher end electro pull and like a spyder eframe pull? i really have no idea. i can walk pretty fast on my friends imp and his dragun the one, is it as easy to walk? does any one have any videos of them shooting theirs? thanks the help. -mike

I love my hyperframe. I didnt have any instalation problems...but the stock switch is pretty heavy for a electro.

jamescell
02-07-2005, 09:10 PM
I absolutly love mine :D

Mr. Mouse
02-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Havent got to try mine yet but im assuming its gonna work great, if not, it gives me something to work on , and heres hitechs FAQ http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79328

SAW
02-07-2005, 10:09 PM
heres hitechs FAQ http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79328
Thanks, I knew I saw it somewhere.

poonjar
02-07-2005, 10:24 PM
i personally wouldnt recomend buying one unless you plan to upgrade it. It was easy to install but the stock board is capped at 13 bps and with how stiff the switch is your lucky if you can even pull that fast. so id say your better off with an intelliframe

Enemy
02-08-2005, 02:21 AM
i hate the stock switch in them they are way to heavy for me!! but fixing that is really easy!other than that they are solid frames and the only reason im selling my brothers is because he doesnt play enough and i dont need another electronic mag!! btw heres the link to my f/s thread if your interested http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=165748

openboater
02-08-2005, 07:23 AM
they are great. I've have one and coupled with the ULT and LX, it works flawlessly.

I would suggest it , especially with the 20bps upgrade. not because you can shoot that fast, but because you can modify the setting of the trigger.