PDA

View Full Version : what should i do?

empiremag57
02-08-2005, 12:27 PM
i want to get a angel speed 05 but im also considering just keeping my mag and getting a dallara body,red x-valve, ult i already have a intel so i dont need that tell what u think , which one do u think :headbang:

frenchman309
02-08-2005, 12:35 PM
this is only my personal opinion, but i would stick with the mag. I have a soft spot for mags though, plus i'm not the biggest fan of electro's, mostly because i can't fix them.

Chronobreak
02-08-2005, 12:38 PM
i went back to a mag after an angel.

angels got bells and whistles and there fast..but there also heavier,and alot bigger..and a few other minor things i didnt like.

but overall both are great guns and the angel is probly the best built electro ever.

chairman_mao
02-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Personally I'd stick with the mag beacuse I (like frenchy) have an aversion to electros.

the angel is probly the best built electro ever.

I bet you'd find a fair amount of people who would put a viking up against an angel anyday in the best built department

Soopa Villain17
02-08-2005, 01:47 PM
stick to mech , i love my mag, level 10 is the greatest

WARPED1
02-08-2005, 03:22 PM
empire, you come to a MAG owners forum asking what to shoot, a mag or (other marker), and expect to get an honest, unbiased answer?! You my friend are insane. Mags are good, Angels are good. Shoot both, then decide which is for you. Personally, I'd choose the Speed, but that's just me. :)

phantomhitman
02-08-2005, 03:26 PM
speed, it helps get rid of that paint you keep buying

REDRT
02-08-2005, 03:49 PM
What do you want to play? Tournament ball, I'd fling the mag you discribe for the 05 Angel. If all you do is rec or senerio style playing the mag is just fine mod it up. The angel is a fine marker, but just the opposite of a mag. Mag= very simple/ Angle=more complex. Both built well.

68magOwner
02-08-2005, 03:55 PM
i would pick up the speed (actually, i would pick up another viking, or a proto or freestyle, but, of the 2 you listed, speed) for the style of paintball i play, it would give you a signifigant advantage in just ROF alone yes, yes many say "only takes one ball to get someone out" but, in the tourney scene, thats not so true anymore if you get what im saying (not everyone is so honest anymore, and 1 shot can come off much easier than many) so, depends on how you play, but, given your options, i would take the speed

tyrion2323
02-08-2005, 04:20 PM
If you want an electro, but love your mag, why not get the Devil-Mag conversion?

Best of both worlds...

BD_Paintball
02-08-2005, 04:51 PM
i would say to go for it. try the speed and see if you like it. i know people who have 05 speeds and they are very fast and not that heavy. try someting new. the speed with out perform the mech mag, so if you are playing alot of tournys then i would go for the speed.

minimag03
02-08-2005, 04:52 PM
angel is probly the best built electro ever.

Viking and Excal are better.

I'd get a used Viking or Excal. You can get a good Viking for around $700, or get a bone stock one for as low as $50.

Between those two, I'd get the Angel. The new ones are as small as mags. You can't use your reg on them though, because WDP built it without the vert asa.

-minimag03

BD_Paintball
02-08-2005, 05:18 PM
or get a bone stock one for as low as $50.-minimag03
point me to the 50 one :eek: . jk i think we all know he means 500