PDA

View Full Version : Budd Orr on biker build off!

Shane-O-Mac
02-09-2005, 01:01 AM
Budd Orr was on biker build off tonight, he was hanging around Denvers choppers place while they were built their entry. I belive the connection to Denvers, is they are all drag boat racers, and Budd and his sons are bigtime drag boat racers. Also, i do belive Budd has a bike shop in Cali. at least thats what i heard.......

Shane-O

Muzikman
02-09-2005, 01:08 AM
Yeah, Bud is doing custom bikes now. Cool, I never heard of the show.

maglover728
02-09-2005, 01:27 AM
Does discovery channel show re-runs of this program yet?

Jackel411
02-09-2005, 01:43 AM
Well Ill be damned.. he does look a bit goofy though :)

Now all we need to see is Tom Kaye rocking out on an archeaology (SP?) dig :)

shartley
02-09-2005, 04:37 AM
Does discovery channel show re-runs of this program yet?
Yes. I watch it all the time and they need to make MORE new shows. I am tired of seeing the same ones over and over and over and over and over...... Same with all the other bike building shows like the "Southern" one and "OCC".

pump
02-09-2005, 04:41 AM
archaeology dig out

2 teams to uncover the most prestigeous find

they got 10 years to do it

Hailing from Hawaii William Kikuchi Hawaiian archaeology Master
with a PHD and ground breaking research in Samoa Arizona and Hawaii he is a power to contend with
His opponent is Dave Berney EcoPaleontologist who has worked in South America South Dakota and China his specialty is dating Plaint pollen to best determine the climate early peoples lived in

on your mark get set DIG

Lee
02-09-2005, 02:17 PM
archaeology dig out

2 teams to uncover the most prestigeous find

they got 10 years to do it

Hailing from Hawaii William Kikuchi Hawaiian archaeology Master
with a PHD and ground breaking research in Samoa Arizona and Hawaii he is a power to contend with
His opponent is Dave Berney EcoPaleontologist who has worked in South America South Dakota and China his specialty is dating Plaint pollen to best determine the climate early peoples lived in

on your mark get set DIG

thats too funny. good one!

WenULiVeUdiE
02-09-2005, 03:29 PM
I saw that too. I knew it was him. Too bad that was the last bike Larry ever built.

BigBadBeDDy
02-09-2005, 04:29 PM
I saw that too. I knew it was him. Too bad that was the last bike Larry ever built.

i know its a pitty...........larry was my favorite bike builder.......R.I.P indian larry

BeDDy

magman007
02-09-2005, 07:04 PM
larry wasnt a bad guy, but he did die doing something incredibly stupid. its sad, but he knew the risks. Also, paul yaffe got gyped in his build off with lary. Pauls bike was 10 times better IMHO

FSU_Paintball
02-10-2005, 11:21 AM
Bud has been way into bikes for awhile.

A store owner around these parts was friends with Bud, and they went roaming around on their bikes a lot. Said owner now works in R&D for Bud.