PDA

View Full Version : possibly silly questions?

Grey_Goose
11-14-2001, 02:38 PM
I'm looking at the 47ci Flatline tank, and have two questions:

1) all the pictures look like it's steel, but it says it's fiber... just wanted to check that it IS fiber...?

2) w/ the built in drop, do you have to take the whole drop off of your gun to have the tank refilled?

the other question is about RT/RT Pro's. The RT have a steel line running to the gas-through grip. I put a gas-thru on my RT Pro and wondered if AGD could put a steel line on it also, and how much that would be (if anyone else has had it done)...?

thanks!

jah871
11-14-2001, 02:41 PM
im almost positive there all steel. my friend ghad one and it was steel, but i know the 68's are fiber. u can take the whole drop off to get it filled or u can take ur whole gun with the tank on it to get it filled.

MajorDamage
11-14-2001, 03:05 PM
Yep im pretty sure they are all steel. I just leave my Flatline on my gun when I fill it up, I just turn off the tank when I fill it up.

ENDO!

Blade
11-14-2001, 03:20 PM
can u replace the drop on the flatlines?

MajorDamage
11-14-2001, 03:33 PM
You can get a drop adapter(makes it take armageddon drops or somin), or you can get a dropforward that dosnt have an ASA just standard bottomline holes, and connect the drops together. It works, mine was like that for a while :).

ENDO!