PDA

View Full Version : Help : Fitting a New Frame

MidgetFista
11-14-2001, 02:47 PM
Hi Guys...

i'm considering getting a DYE Double Trigger Grip Frame.

http://www.bbtpaintball.com/pictures/DyeSpyDTFrameChrome.jpg

is this easy to do??? do i just replace the internals as found in the stock grip frame? or does other work have to be done?

Thanx

Neil

ProjectMag
11-14-2001, 02:57 PM
Yeah it's pretty easy. You'll just have to get a double trigger - the Dye one is nice. Just put the sear and sear pin you already have in the Dye frame, screw it to your gun and you should be ready to go. :)

P.S. The frame in your picture is the Spyder frame :D

MidgetFista
11-14-2001, 03:05 PM
Hiya..

Thanx..... with reguards to the pic, it was the only one they had, but i couldn't tell the diff anyways :)) also it comes with the double trigger

cheers

neil

TheTramp
11-14-2001, 03:32 PM
Like ProjectMag said, you should just be able to put the sear assembly and sear pin in the new frame and just screw it on the same as the stock frame.

Once in a while people have had some problems with tollerences but most of these problems can be fixed. Good luck with you new frame.

FooTemps
11-14-2001, 06:25 PM
What are some non electro frames cheaper than the intelliframe?

I'm looking for opinions and experiences on them. I play front so I'm looking for a good grip for front play...

PyRo
11-15-2001, 05:22 PM
Hmm the sear assay is attached to the rail, not inside the grip. You just have to screw it on, and your ready to go.
Dye frames don't come with triggers or grips though, I think you also have to buy a saftey seperatly.
If you haven't already i would recommend taking a look at the intelliframe. Once you buy a trigger, grips, and a saftey for the dye the prices are about the same.

X-Plosive
11-15-2001, 05:43 PM
I would

A) buy it from tunaman and get him to assemble it with a safety and trigger. He does a nice job of eliminating all the slop that the trigger has:) Tunaman is the best.

or

B) buy an AGD intelliframe

MidgetFista
11-16-2001, 02:10 AM
Hiya guys,

Thanx for the food for thought, looking at the Intelliframe it does look quite sexy. So does it just fit onto the Mag and thats it?? are all the internals there etc?

Thanx

:rolleyes:Neil:rolleyes: