View Full Version : OTB to close its doors

GT
02-09-2005, 11:45 PM
Sad,
One of my favorite frames ever.

Originally posted by joshuagore
PPartially true.

I will lay out the facts.

In July (give or take a few weeks) of last year, OTB contacted PMI in hopes to find a local distributor and a partner to release our Advent marker. It was brought to our attention that they would be interested in acquiring our assets and hiring my brother and I as engineers to fill there in house development staff.

PMI did not end up acquiring OTB, but did hire my brother and me as full time engineers. We then had plans to liquidate and sell OTB's assets which includes a large number of frames. We still plan on supporting and selling these frames as long as we have inventory.

We then as of 2 weeks ago resigned our position at PMI and plan selling the remaining OTB inventory, and looking into other options.

To sum it up, OTB is still around; distribution of all Impulse frames is going to be taken care of by Michigan Paintball or e-paintballoutlet.com both wholesale and retail.

Bushmaster frames can be purchased from kai83,

And we have 97 Matrix frames which require preparation before we can sell them. Stay tuned for a release date.

As for the Advent, its future is done. We couldn’t, and now can’t afford to release it.

Blind Bolts will cease production but will be supported forever.

I am sorry to those who have waited along time for product coming. We will be forever involved in paintball, and loved the run we had.

If for any reason you have felt you have ever been done wrong by OTB then please contact josh@offthebreak.com , or andrewgore@offthebreak.com and we will make sure it’s taken care of.

Peace Out.

teufelhunden
02-10-2005, 12:04 AM
That's too bad.

minimag03
02-10-2005, 12:08 AM
Sad to see a company go that had so much creative input into the sport. I'm going to be looking for new products coming from PMI.

-minimag03

SpecialBlend2786
02-10-2005, 12:36 AM
i was looking forward to the Advent :(

TheTramp
02-10-2005, 01:28 AM
I wonder why they stopped working for PMI. It sounded like a good opportunity. Oh well, I'm sure there's a reason that we don't know.