PDA

View Full Version : First "Custom" Trilogy I have seen.

Muzikman
02-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Original Link: http://paintmagazine.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=36901#36901

http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/images/cockers/autocker-trilogy-palmerized.jpg

PPS Mods:_____________________________

-Nickel Micro Rock
-Nickel Fatty Stabilizer
-Cocker LT/Blazer Valve
-QEV
-Brass Vented Palmer Barrel (PC)
-little bit of TLC

Korrosion
02-10-2005, 01:55 PM
I dont think there is any gun that palmer can't improve on. :cheers:

alooney11
02-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Those guns shoot pretty nice stock, but i bet that shoots really nice.

electriceel125
02-10-2005, 06:25 PM
Craig is my hero. :clap:

Jackel411
02-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Now all I need to do is get 400 bucks and Ill have an E2 on mine :D

I just have to mount it on... hmmm.... did I make something custom for it? yes..

master_alexander
02-10-2005, 11:38 PM
yeah... my friend got one, it is sweet and shoots fairly straight and accurate on CO2, i told hm to get an eblade on it so now he is doing research (lol) ut he is going to be on my team so we can accept that :D . but it is sweet stock.

minimag03
02-11-2005, 12:22 AM
meh...

punkncat
02-11-2005, 01:24 AM
What

A

Waste

Muzikman
02-11-2005, 01:37 AM
What

A

Waste

From what Craig siad, it's not a bad gun and well worth the money. So if you think about it, sure the upgrades he put on it costs more than the gun it's self, but you still now have a good shooting cocker for way less than even a stock cocker. It also is giving a gun that has very little upgrade path and giving it just that.

Jackel411
02-11-2005, 01:52 AM
I got my hands on a Comp model.. literally the day they showed up in the local sporting goods store.

The only complaint I can say is that they should of put a swivle fitting stock on the front reg... I had a spare from an a5 I used.. make tweaking the reg less of a hassle.

Right now.. Ill list the upgrade Ive done to both my Comp and my Team Mates pro to make them cheapo competition mechs..

My Comp
AKA Sidewinder
Super fly bolt.
Houge panel grips
CCM rail
CCM ASA..
Okay.. so thats not alot.. but it shoot ALOT better than my shock tech Tremor cocker for some reason..

My teammates Pro..
ANS reg
CP rail
CP asa..

We both run barrel kits when we use them and Empire B's... yeah shhhh we have them they work great on any guns..

I think if people got the stigma out of mass merchant cocker are crap plastic guns ( theres not one plastic part past the grips and delrin bolt in the promodel ) they would sell better.. I love mine..