PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Fiber lowers E-mag **RARE or not** Pictures

cockerkiller68
02-10-2005, 04:45 PM
I'm thinking about buying a carbon fiber lower e-mag. I heard that these were pretty rare. Are they? How many were made? Value? etc...

Post all comment you may have about them.

I think it's a beautiful gun!! :D

Remington
02-10-2005, 04:53 PM
Those are just grips and a battery pack made out of carbon fiber. The E-mag lowers are the usual lowers found on most E-mags. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. ;)

purple
02-10-2005, 05:16 PM
i have the very same grips on my emag, and the batt back could be wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl decals, not sure though.

So, not that rare, but cool looking, especially since i have one very similar looking :headbang:

Purple

cockerkiller68
02-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Those are just grips and a battery pack made out of carbon fiber. The E-mag lowers are the usual lowers found on most E-mags. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I understand the grip panels and baterry pack. I was told that these were made for only one month by AGD. I hope they are limited b/c I like them a lot. Thanks ;)

Southpaw
02-10-2005, 05:31 PM
I understand the grip panels and baterry pack. I was told that these were made for only one month by AGD. I hope they are limited b/c I like them a lot. Thanks ;)
I believe that someone in the dealers fourm was Modifing the Batt pack and selling gripframes. They were not made by AGD they are aftermarket. I will aggree though that they look sweet and I may just have to make one to look like that too

EDIT: This is the LINK (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=117656&page=1&highlight=carbon+fiber)

Muzikman
02-11-2005, 01:55 AM
As far as I know, AGD never made any CF grip panels or battery packs. That had to have been custom made by someone else. Not that it would be all that hard to do.