PDA

View Full Version : our first 3 man tourny

magmanpaintball
11-14-2001, 05:32 PM
My 3 man team is going to our first tournament. We are looking for some playing tips. We are thinkninf of having to people shoot at the start and me go to the 50. Does anyone else have any playing tips for a 3 man team? Any help is appreciated.

Cliffio
11-14-2001, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by magmanpaintball
We are looking for some playing tips.

Don't get shot

talls
11-14-2001, 07:11 PM
yeah I got some tips for you COMMUNICATE. That is the most important thing you can do. There is no such thing as being to loud (unless they dont know where you are). Also if you get one of their guys before they get yours then dont be afraid to bunker one of the remaining guys to make it at worst a two on one. But good luck and just remember to have fun.

Rooster
11-14-2001, 08:37 PM
if they are going to camp and wait for you to go out in the open, don't do it. If they are just sitting and waiting, and you are charging, you are doing just what they wanted.

AngelBoy
11-14-2001, 08:44 PM
Communicate! That will get you everywhere, thats my teams problem, and out of 2 tournaments weve only gotten 1 person out (by me, when I got tired of my guys not moving up and ran towards to the 50, then blindly shot a guy over the top of a bunker)!

I would only have 1 guy shooting off break, then having the other 2 pushing the tape and shooting across the field at their angles. Take the guy with the most firepower from your team and have him shooting off break, since theres only 3 guys you only need one person. OR you can do it your way and have 1 front man, but if you get shot then your team is in trouble and has no front man.

Just my 2 cents!

Maghappy
11-14-2001, 11:30 PM
COMMUNICATE! and whats fun is all rush the flag or the 50 at the start, ALL OF YOU! they will never expect it... muahah im evil! lol its fun