PDA

View Full Version : My Marker

jtoothman25
02-11-2005, 10:01 AM
I have a nice emag in my opinion, and do not know what else I can do to it. The only option left would be maybe a new battery pack? I dont like how any of the milled ones look, so that's NOT an option actually.

1. ULE body - blue
2. matching clamping feed neck
3. annodized trigger to match body
4. upgraded software (26 bps?)
5. EvlutionII w/zboard and/or Apache (weight is an issue, so no halo)
6. Unimount asa-on/off
7. freak barrel with two tips and many inserts (yes I can upgrade this.... but it's almost pointless)
8. dye throttle peanut tank, and 2k5 rhino cover
9. ULE rail per BlackVCG
10. Trigger job per BlackVCG

I want to keep my marker looking sexy, but also top of the line. I don't think there is anywhere to go from here. I'm just going to buy an RT Pro and build one of those up.

http://joshtoothman.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/emagpic.jpg

http://joshtoothman.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/closeemag.jpg

http://joshtoothman.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/emagleftpic.jpg

Any thoughts?

Creative Mayhem
02-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Deadlywind body? Karta, Chord 1/2, Dallara...

One of the many fancy milled rails out there.

Change the anno? Do something wild....

Snertz
02-11-2005, 10:16 AM
Nice mag, I like the trigger. Uploaded them to the site for you.

Mighty Mike
02-11-2005, 10:45 AM
Sweet looking Emag!! I don't think you should change anything...it looks fine the way it is. But, if you're bored with the way it looks, then Creative's suggestions are the way to go. Hmmmm....come to think of it, a blue Karta body would be nice. I've always like that Emax valve. I wonder if you can still buy those and if they come in red?

Lorenz0666
02-11-2005, 11:00 AM
you can alway pu in an x-vlave....ULT? warp feed? (if not to heavy, you said weight is an issue) other then that i thnk youare best off getting an rt pro

tyrion2323
02-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Why not....play with it?

Why drop money into the aesthetics when you could spend the money on something more useful, such as paint, a car, gas, etc...

BlackVCG
02-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Funny you say that because for most anyone else it would be a valid statement, but jtoothman's company bought him a car and pays for his gas, so those really aren't on his expense list. Plus he's a manager, single and pretty much has more money than he knows what to do with. Stupid Josh. :cheers:

Why not....play with it?

Why drop money into the aesthetics when you could spend the money on something more useful, such as paint, a car, gas, etc...

"the FitZ"
02-11-2005, 06:46 PM
ult in an emag...toopid and the emax is an xvalve if i'm not mistaken. I don't know much about e/xmags but doesn't someone do ule gripframes? Grips? other than that it's perfect. Very sleek and that's the way I like em'. You could always buy a clear side to your egg when the shells break.

BlackVCG
02-11-2005, 07:18 PM
Yes, the ULT will not work in the E-Mag. Also the E-Max Valves are X-Valves with a different laser etching. Toothman's gun has a ULE frame and a rail milled to ULE by me. All of the newer E-Mags around 1900 and up serial number have ULE frames.

Deltree
02-11-2005, 07:27 PM
anodize the rest to match the body and trigger or maybe a different color all together?
maybe a tunapack?

Maggot6
02-11-2005, 08:14 PM
Give Tuna or someone a bit of money and tell him to go Crazy...

SAW
02-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Give Tuna or someone a bit of money and tell him to go Crazy...
The horror! ;)

Enemy
02-11-2005, 08:22 PM
looks awesome aside from custom body your pretty much done its time to move then again you can always get a fireblade!!

jtoothman25
02-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Thanks for your kind words everyone... and yeah, i'm done with upgrading this marker.. nothing else I can do but play with it and maybe break something. It's pretty stout though. I'm not a big fan of the Unimount that I now have on it, but I needed something. A good friend told me I should get a new barrel because I have the freak.. but I do like how it looks on there. Does anyone have any other pictures of emags with different barrels? I'm talking the size-changing barrels (evil pipe, freak etc.)

I have enough extra parts to start a whole new marker (air tank, drop, asa, barrels, hopper, warp, warp body, air fittings)... Just need a valve, and trigger frame.... I wish, oh i wish I knew someone who had connections to get something like that.. ;)

Also.. what's up with the weird smileys now.. it's been far too long since I paid attention to AO.

Oh.. i need and anti-chop eye on my marker now... too bad I have an On/Off switch installed already!

phantomhitman
02-11-2005, 08:53 PM
um....you could....get it.......PREDATORED!!!
then it would be teh emag to end all emags!