PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think Paintballs best team for this year is?

Ryan C.
02-11-2005, 10:01 AM
I think Dynasty does good in thier home feilds ,but i dont know how infamous is doing? The oakland assasins need a better stronger lineup. Dynasty will probably rule the naughty dogs so that leaves no other challange.

:headbang: Go DYNASTY!!! :headbang:

BlackVCG
02-11-2005, 11:36 AM
I like what XSV is doing.

Ryan C.
02-11-2005, 12:14 PM
:ninja: they dont have the stealth that they need , but yeah thier not doing bad.

Ryan C.
02-11-2005, 12:21 PM
:shooting: ollie lang was the player of the year last year for dynasty and all of paintball. with alex, ryan, yosh they make a mean team.

FreakBaller12
02-11-2005, 03:07 PM
I think russian legion made the most progress as far as how well known they are and standings. IMO.

magman007
02-11-2005, 04:05 PM
dynasty got owned last year in the NPPL, infamous gave them a run for their money, not to mention naughty dogs, xsv, arsenel, Russian legion, bobby and the gang, and THE MEN at world vup(iron men and aftershock teamed up) dynasty is good, but they got soft when all of their competition left. now, they hare having a much harder time playing. Bobs team is strong, all the teams are strong, its just it appears everyone still feels more comfortable playing the super 7. id really like to see trauma slide over for a tourny or 2 and see what they can do./

notcreative
02-11-2005, 05:01 PM
NXL=All Americas///(but it will be fun to see the legion with the big boys)
Div 1 or is it pro x-bal=Infamous, AValance or Dynasty

Nppl= any team for the NXL that plays + Dyansty and infamouse.... THe naughty dogs and avalance just arnt the teams that can play that calaiber..... remember last year wanst dynasty best year being upseted by infamous and avanlche teams are ready for Dynasty.... and the TON TONS are the new eourpe tteam to be afraid off with SK from dynasty will be guesting for them all the time

Target Practice
02-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Oh yeah, wrong forum.

But hey, Ryan C. is a new member, he's to busy to read the rules. Or the Forum Titles.

MarkM
02-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Oh yeah, wrong forum.

But hey, Ryan C. is a new member, he's to busy to read the rules. Or the Forum Titles.

Moved ;)

magsRus
02-11-2005, 09:55 PM
naaaaaaaaauuuuuuuu dogs all the way

oh yeah and All Americans rule

magman007
02-11-2005, 10:26 PM
bah, screw the all americans! i will not believe the fact that that time is representing my city. all a's =poo

captian pinky
02-11-2005, 10:30 PM
XSV is doing really well and i think they should turn out up top this year not beating dynasty but up there :headbang: dynasty :headbang:

Automaggot68
02-12-2005, 12:34 AM
:ninja: they dont have the stealth that they need , but yeah thier not doing bad.

Stealth? Wtf? It's Paintball on a competetive level, No one is quiet, or moving unseen.
Maybe I'm not understanding this?

Napalmic
02-12-2005, 02:19 AM
I think hes just new to paintball, he sounds a little stuck in the woods. Well anyways ive only seen acouple games of the nppl but what ive seen infamous isnt seeming to bad.

Napalmic :mad:

mixwell2
02-12-2005, 02:22 AM
I think that the best IMPROVED team over all will be San DIego Legacy. LIL Jon is gonna teach them all the tricks of the trade.

Until proven otherwise Dynasty still has to be ranked number 1 They got a wake up call in Tampa and Denver but since then they have pretty much shown they can step it up another notch.

Flow_Tech
02-12-2005, 09:03 AM
(just thought id mention who ever said oakland assasins,they arnt going to be around for the 05 season or so ive been told)..anyhow..Trauma.

tony3
02-12-2005, 05:37 PM
I'll give my review of the supposed 10 nxl teams, rumors of numerous teams leaving but they probably won't be true.

Assassins-Rumors of Garcia leaving, they will be a good team, bobby is an amazing coach, they have some fresh talent, I can see them making the championship, not if they choke though.

Strange-Meh, they might of got second last year, but they won't be any better then .500 this year. Not the strongest roster or coaching.

All Americans-Great team, 2 championships, lots of returning players, definitely going to be a force to be fought with. Their biggest problem is once teams start scoring on them they have a tough time fighting back.

Aftershock-I love aftershock but I wouldn't be suprised if they get last place. They lost Todd and Cerenski. They also lost klamper who was probably one of their strongest players. They are going to play a fast, hard game but usually a risky game. If they pull ahead at the beginning they are going to take off, but if they start losing, to the toliet with them.

Legion-These guys have best fundamentals of any team. They play hard and make you play defense. They shoot their guns, they run while shooting they are just a great team. We are going to see some great games between them and assassins I am guessing.

Legacy-These guys definitely will win a few games this season. They were young and still are but learned so much. They have picked up a few good players and I am guessing they will win 4-5 games this season.

Ironmen-Another rebuilding season. They will win a few games, they are going to play so cal style. Lots of good moves and aggressive. I put them in the same boat as aftershock, but they will win a few more.

Trauma-These guys are young and very good. They are going to be up their with bobby, philly and boston. They will be in 1st or 2nd in their division.

Effect-I have been hearing they have got some good guys in the off season but I don't know who. They are young and will probably be the new legacy of the NXL but win 1 or 2 games. They are about equal to aftershock this season.

Extreme-.350-.500. These guys got great players like nicky cuba, they never really seem to improve. I don't expect much out of them.

Top Four:

1. Legion
2. Trauma
3.Philly
4. Assassins

Flow_Tech
02-12-2005, 06:46 PM
I'll give my review of the supposed 10 nxl teams, rumors of numerous teams leaving but they probably won't be true.

Assassins-Rumors of Garcia leaving, they will be a good team, bobby is an amazing coach, they have some fresh talent, I can see them making the championship, not if they choke though.

Strange-Meh, they might of got second last year, but they won't be any better then .500 this year. Not the strongest roster or coaching.

All Americans-Great team, 2 championships, lots of returning players, definitely going to be a force to be fought with. Their biggest problem is once teams start scoring on them they have a tough time fighting back.

Aftershock-I love aftershock but I wouldn't be suprised if they get last place. They lost Todd and Cerenski. They also lost klamper who was probably one of their strongest players. They are going to play a fast, hard game but usually a risky game. If they pull ahead at the beginning they are going to take off, but if they start losing, to the toliet with them.

Legion-These guys have best fundamentals of any team. They play hard and make you play defense. They shoot their guns, they run while shooting they are just a great team. We are going to see some great games between them and assassins I am guessing.

Legacy-These guys definitely will win a few games this season. They were young and still are but learned so much. They have picked up a few good players and I am guessing they will win 4-5 games this season.

Ironmen-Another rebuilding season. They will win a few games, they are going to play so cal style. Lots of good moves and aggressive. I put them in the same boat as aftershock, but they will win a few more.

Trauma-These guys are young and very good. They are going to be up their with bobby, philly and boston. They will be in 1st or 2nd in their division.

Effect-I have been hearing they have got some good guys in the off season but I don't know who. They are young and will probably be the new legacy of the NXL but win 1 or 2 games. They are about equal to aftershock this season.

Extreme-.350-.500. These guys got great players like nicky cuba, they never really seem to improve. I don't expect much out of them.

Top Four:

1. Legion
2. Trauma
3.Philly
4. Assassins

Rich Garcia did leave oakland.its not a rumor,i know for a fact,ive spoken to him on AIM about it.and no.do not ask for his screen name.

tony3
02-12-2005, 07:51 PM
Don't worry I don't want it. Who did he leave for? I've heard ironmen, legacy, and philly.

68magOwner
02-12-2005, 07:54 PM
Russian Legion

Flow_Tech
02-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Don't worry I don't want it. Who did he leave for? I've heard ironmen, legacy, and philly.
i cannot say for sure who he went with,but i do know that it will be a shocker dominated team that he is going with..im going to vote for the AA's

tyrion2323
02-13-2005, 02:21 PM
dynasty got owned last year in the NPPL, infamous gave them a run for their money, not to mention naughty dogs, xsv, arsenel, Russian legion, bobby and the gang, and THE MEN at world vup(iron men and aftershock teamed up) dynasty is good, but they got soft when all of their competition left. now, they hare having a much harder time playing. Bobs team is strong, all the teams are strong, its just it appears everyone still feels more comfortable playing the super 7. id really like to see trauma slide over for a tourny or 2 and see what they can do./

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

THIS:

Nppl Huntington Beach 1st Place
Psp Pomona Division 1 xball 1st Place
Millenium Max Masters 1st Place
Psp Orlando Division 1 xball 1st Place
Nppl Tampa Bay 2nd Place
Millenium Amsterdam Division 1 xball 1st Place
Psp Chicago Division 1 xball 3rd Place
Millenium Toulouse 1st Place
Nppl Denver 3rd Place
Millenium Madrid 2nd Place
PSP Nemacolin Division 1 xball 2nd place
Nppl Las Vegas 1st Place
Nppl Las Vegas 4th Place
Millenium Mallaga 1st Place
PSP Orlando Division 1/Pro xball 1st Place

Does NOT equal getting "owned"

I support:
NPPL: Dynasty
NXL: Oakland Assassins
EXL: Copenhagen Ducks

magman007
02-13-2005, 04:04 PM
as far as im concerned, they did get owned, compared to the last year, where they didnt loose a damn thing, they got owned in the nppl. their little playground crumbled around them this year, its the truth and you really gotta recognize it.

Ryan C.
02-13-2005, 04:20 PM
Moved ;)
thanks mark i did notice that i put it in the wrong one, but didnt know how to move it. i made this thread while i was looking at the other members replys on the super bowl.

since im from Maine i guess i am a pats fan :headbang: PATRIOTS :headbang:

thanks again mark ;)

Ryan C.
02-13-2005, 04:24 PM
Stealth? Wtf? It's Paintball on a competetive level, No one is quiet, or moving unseen.
Maybe I'm not understanding this?

Making the ultimate bunker move without being seen :ninja: :shooting: , and totally humiliating their opponent. not the playing woodsball type of stealth.

Ryan C.
02-13-2005, 04:46 PM
i will admit that chris lasoya and infamous are a good team and had made the biggest comeback when they changed but im still in for dynasty because ive been a fan since they were the 03' triple crown champs. xsv is good to, ive looked at some of their records and didnt realize how good they were doing.

i want everybodys opinion on what they think about the change that dynasty made awhile back by switching to smartparts and shooting shockers instead of the WDP angels. :confused:

Mr. Mouse
02-13-2005, 05:26 PM
i wanna see avalanche make it back up to the top

tyrion2323
02-13-2005, 05:29 PM
as far as im concerned, they did get owned, compared to the last year, where they didnt loose a damn thing, they got owned in the nppl. their little playground crumbled around them this year, its the truth and you really gotta recognize it.

You're entitled to your opinion, wrong as it may be.

magmonkey
02-13-2005, 05:41 PM
nxl- Boston, the russians are going to show everybody what hard work is all about

magman007
02-13-2005, 06:50 PM
You're entitled to your opinion, wrong as it may be.

you have to admit, that they didnt do as well this year as they have in past years! i like dynasty, dont get me wrong, but honestly, with the suden influx of tallent again, they are not doing so well.

matmc89
02-13-2005, 07:04 PM
I have to say russian legion, infamous is good but get a ton of 1 for 1's

vomit-fish
02-14-2005, 09:56 AM
by far... the blowfish.

they only attended af ew events this year...but with their stock class ownage i beleive they possess 5 times the skill of every 30 bps 1337 agger out there...including everyone except maybe rocky cagnoni because he is by far one of the most skilled paintball players i have ever met....yes met...skyball 2k1... :)

REDRT
02-14-2005, 12:50 PM
Dynasty is my first pick. They play a solid game and they seem to really get along with each other. That makes for a solid team.