PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good after market blade trigger

IronKong51
02-11-2005, 11:54 AM
I have a EMag and a micro mag i would like to get a blade trigger for both of them anyone have any ideas were i can get a good trigger.
thanks

Mastema
02-11-2005, 12:03 PM
I'm looking for a blade trigger too!

My E-tac would be so much sweeter!

Big'n slo
02-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Fireblade (http://www.logicpaintball.com/cgi-bin/mivavm?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LP&Product_Code=FireBlade&Category_Code=LP)

Vanced
02-11-2005, 12:50 PM
Fireblade (http://www.logicpaintball.com/cgi-bin/mivavm?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LP&Product_Code=FireBlade&Category_Code=LP)

Yep... Jay's "Good People"

And there were others out there like the TL-63 Timmy from AGD Pride Made, etc...but I do think this is the only one still in production and you can get new ?

An as to your Micro... If it is an E-Micro see above... If it isn't... The cheepest and easy option is to get the I-Frame (AGD Intilliframe) ... Try it's blade if you don't like it... Rogue makes a nice new trigger for it... and Logic has his offerings as well but mainly in his 90* frame if that is more your style...

IronKong51
02-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Yep... Jay's "Good People"

And there were others out there like the TL-63 Timmy from AGD Pride Made, etc...but I do think this is the only one still in production and you can get new ?

An as to your Micro... If it is an E-Micro see above... If it isn't... The cheepest and easy option is to get the I-Frame (AGD Intilliframe) ... Try it's blade if you don't like it... Rogue makes a nice new trigger for it... and Logic has his offerings as well but mainly in his 90* frame if that is more your style...

teh I-Frame is a no mod upgrade for the Micro mag?

Vanced
02-11-2005, 01:29 PM
teh I-Frame is a no mod upgrade for the Micro mag?

Sure... Just click on the "My Micro Mag" Link in my Signature above..

The pics are a little old ... But It'll show pics of an Intilliframe on a Micromag 2000 .. because that is what I run on it... it's just an unscrew the frame screw that is there currently ... swap frames.. put frame screw back in... and then slip your valve back in... But know it is a full Frame upgrade not just a trigger...

If you have a "grooved" trigger I-Frame currently It is possible to change the triggers with a little effort... If you have a Benchmark, Dye or other Style Double trigger this isn't such an easy option...

If you need an I-Frame.... contact Tunaman ... or any of the other repuatable dealers here on AO...

Enemy
02-11-2005, 08:49 PM
fireblade all the way for emags.. it is awesome and looks alot better than the rest!!

frischtr
02-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Too bad the Fireblades are all sold out at the moment... I'm waiting for a new batch...