PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody play pro on here or have a really good team for tournament Paintball

Ryan C.
02-11-2005, 03:33 PM
If anybody out there plays or played on dynasty :headbang: , or any pro team please send me a message. :dance:

Chronobreak
02-11-2005, 03:43 PM
what kind of player info are you looking for?

im pretty sure dynasty wouldnt be caught dead here on AO

maybe check pbnation team/player forums

Target Practice
02-11-2005, 03:49 PM
im pretty sure dynasty wouldnt be caught dead here on AO

God, we can only hope they wouldn't.

Lohman446
02-11-2005, 03:57 PM
I have a great team, fun bunch to be around, great parties... fun to travel with, all able to pay there own way...

Oh... I expect you meant team that wins... nevermind :D

skife
02-11-2005, 04:09 PM
as funk once said

"yeah i'm on dynasty.... i shoot a warped sportz dark talon"

FSU_Paintball
02-11-2005, 04:32 PM
PB Nation has several forums for big teams (Infamous, Dynasty, Aftershock, etc) to talk to people. www.pbnation.com

Ryan C.
02-14-2005, 07:34 PM
:tard: i wasnt really expecting a dynasty player to be on here , but i thought that i would just ask any way. Im playing tournament P8nTB4ll this summer for free, because there are two :dance: big businesses paying are way :headbang:

JoshK
02-14-2005, 07:50 PM
P8nTB4ll

Is that l33t or something? You should try pbnation.

68magOwner
02-14-2005, 07:59 PM
you have a sponsor has to do with talking to pro's online....how? whatever, check pbnation, teams like dynasty wouldnt get near as many gawking 12 year olds around here, so, they dont bother

tyrion2323
02-15-2005, 10:48 AM
If anybody out there plays or played on dynasty :headbang: , or any pro team please send me a message. :dance:
why would they send you a message, again?

ntn4502
02-15-2005, 02:43 PM
What do you want to know?

WenULiVeUdiE
02-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Ollie Lang has a forum on www.forceofnature.com

MarkM
02-15-2005, 03:24 PM
Ollie Lang has a forum on www.forceofnature.com

He also has a website too http://www.ollielang.com./

gibby
02-15-2005, 04:09 PM
Dang..some of you are just too uptight. :nono:

xPxIxAxNxTx JUNKIE
02-15-2005, 07:16 PM
Im pro, i play for ¥=τå┐≡ it's a chinese ghetto team, im like the best player, are team has beat Dynasty like 12 times, they just don't like to admit it. Send a messege back if you want to talk with just about the best paintball player in the world. My name is Chnika Wang Sang.
:shooting: There bustin caps over there!<<<<<<<< :bounce:

minimag03
02-15-2005, 07:38 PM
Im pro, i play for ¥=τå┐≡ it's a chinese ghetto team, im like the best player, are team has beat Dynasty like 12 times, they just don't like to admit it. Send a messege back if you want to talk with just about the best paintball player in the world. My name is Chnika Wang Sang.
:shooting: There bustin caps over there!<<<<<<<< :bounce:

I play back for this guy. Our team marker is a VL Genesis with Reloader B and SP Maxflo systems.

xPxIxAxNxTx JUNKIE
02-15-2005, 07:57 PM
I play back for this guy. Our team marker is a VL Genesis with Reloader B and SP Maxflo systems.
I would have to say my friend here could just about smoke all you guys, he's the best back player i've ever had on my team, i bet he's so good he could play Dynastys top 5 by himself and teach them a lesson. >>>>> ^ or in ENGLISH STRAIGHT UP
:shooting: There Bustin Caps over there!<<<<< :bounce:

Curly
02-15-2005, 08:27 PM
This is the first time your team will be playing a national event. If you are playing in the nppl prepare to have your *** handed to you. You will be playing against novice and amateur teams along with rookie teams. At huntington beach last year our first game as a rookie team was against detroit fusion, a well known amateur team. We rolled them in under two minutes, but thats besides the point... You will get beat, but you will have a blast.

Ryan C.
02-16-2005, 07:49 AM
we are only playing rookie league because half of the kids probably dont know what the NPPL is. its just that me and a couple of friends are the enforcers for the team so we dont look terrible. :shooting:

xPxIxAxNxTx JUNKIE
02-16-2005, 06:51 PM
To be real this time, im on Ryans team, the rest of the kids on it as he sadi earlyer don't the slitest bit about paintball, there is only one other kid other than me and Ryan

xPxIxAxNxTx JUNKIE
02-16-2005, 06:53 PM
To be real this time, im on Ryans team, the rest of the kids on it as he sadi earlyer don't the slitest bit about paintball, there is only one other kid other than me and Ryan even knows what the bunkers are called lol.

magsRus
02-16-2005, 07:52 PM
The rookie division in the NPPL doesnt consist of "kids". A lot of those rookie teams are damn good and have a crap load of potential.

Automaggin2
02-16-2005, 07:57 PM
Dude you guys are gonna get ROMPED in rookie NPPL. You seem a little cockey. There are alot of sand baggers in Rookie NPPL. I advise you pick up some new team members if you want a shot at doing well in the NPPL. Rookie is no joke. A lot of these teams have been playing together for years or practice a couple of times a week.

Glickman
02-16-2005, 08:36 PM
Is that l33t or something? You should try pbnation.

heh i was just about to say that

youll probably be better fitted across the street, www.pbnation.com they deal with dynasty, and all that crap

overly-exuberantance will get you no where but waking up with a bunch of balls on your face, and crying coyote ugly

Ryan C.
02-17-2005, 08:11 PM
we arnt playing rookie nppl. i just said that the kids dont know what it is. we are playing against younger kids like 7,8,9 grade kids. But me and steve (paint junkie) are going to help them out so they dont get smoked. but do some intense playing of our own. :shooting:

magman007
02-17-2005, 08:16 PM
you still seem cocky. remember, there is always going to be people better than you, and i have a feeling, your tourny isnt going to go so well... go get over your self, honestly...