PDA

View Full Version : AFTICA at IAO

oldsoldier
02-12-2005, 08:18 AM
Ok, to all those who are members of AFTICA, PM me your email addy and/or AIM, MSN, etc, so I can get started on this. Our roster is as follows, but is subject to change:

CreativeMayhem *
Oldsoldier *
Rkjunior *
Thordic*
Edwierd
Miscue
Trina

If there is an asterisk next to your name, I already have an email for you. If not, PM me, so I can add it as a group. Trina and Q, I havent heard either way from you two, although Jeremy has contacted Trina, and we invited Q to play a couple of years ago. That invite is still open. And, Ed, dammit, you fell off the face of the earth!!! Get in touch with me! We need to start coordinating this stuff now, and transportation, rooms, costs, etc need to be figured out.

Muzikman
02-12-2005, 12:47 PM
Man, is that a sorry list of people....except Trina;)

magman007
02-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Go Aftica, my bretheren! i really hope you all have a better year than last year, MOG will be there once again, should prove for some more interesting games!

ntn4502
02-12-2005, 01:30 PM
Man, please till me thats your second string, if not I feel sorry for ya.

SAW
02-12-2005, 01:36 PM
I can only imagine the pre / post-game achievements of that group. :D
Good luck guys.

MicroMiniMe
02-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Isn't their slogan ' my drinking team has a paintball problem'?
:cheers:

Creative Mayhem
02-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Isn't their slogan ' my drinking team has a paintball problem'?
:cheers:

No, but our hotel room has been referred to as "The Distillery" :D

Flow_Tech
02-12-2005, 02:23 PM
OT,but WHEN is iao?

MicroMiniMe
02-12-2005, 02:23 PM
So are all the alternates just there as designated drivers then? Or can you call a cab to get to the field in the morning.
:rofl:

I keed, I keed.

magman007
02-12-2005, 03:16 PM
the AFTICA ao group doesnt get drunk at the paintball field, its usually after a day of ballin that the brewskies come out, and into the morning.... mayhem still remembers the first Aftica presence at IAO... or maybe he doesnt, he did have alot to drink :)

CARBOMB!

Creative Mayhem
02-12-2005, 03:40 PM
the AFTICA ao group doesnt get drunk at the paintball field, its usually after a day of ballin that the brewskies come out, and into the morning.... mayhem still remembers the first Aftica presence at IAO... or maybe he doesnt, he did have alot to drink :)

CARBOMB!

LOL... I know my mom's car remembers.... Right Load...;)

I had a fair bit to drink.... but I think it may have been more than just a hangover, I may have had a small case of food poisoning along with it... yeah... ugly.

rkjunior303
02-12-2005, 04:13 PM
haha this is going to be alot of fun.. i hope you all like Jaegerbombs ;)

Target Practice
02-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Allow me to be one of the designated walkers. I can't afford a hangover there.

EDIT: Not like I'll be doing anything illegal.

<_<

>_>

:D

oldsoldier
02-12-2005, 04:24 PM
Damn, word gets around too fast...jaeger bombs are fine, carbombs are not. Ugly, bad memories of those things...

ntn4502
02-12-2005, 05:22 PM
my goal is to be a little better then last year ;)

Target Practice
02-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Damn, word gets around too fast...jaeger bombs are fine, carbombs are not. Ugly, bad memories of those things...

Oh, I've heard the stories. Hopefully I'll have some of my own after this year.

Doobie
02-12-2005, 05:45 PM
I'm probably gonna MAKE Trina go! :rofl:
I think my team, Sinister Sainthood (www.sinistersainthood.com) , will be playing this year so she has to go!
Can't wait to tip 'em back with you guys again! :cheers:

magman007
02-12-2005, 07:48 PM
my goal is to be a little better then last year ;)

well, with matrixowner.com you dont really have to worry about that do ya? :)

Automaggin2
02-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Hey, did we max AFTICA last year? O wait no I was the only one shot out on a suicide attempt up the right tape.

ntn4502
02-12-2005, 08:38 PM
well, with matrixowner.com you dont really have to worry about that do ya? :)

I ment not to puke 50 times and then tell off the head guy of the company your representing ;)

Target Practice
02-12-2005, 08:41 PM
I ment not to puke 50 times and then tell off the head guy of the company your representing ;)

Hahaha, I heard all about that.

Cameo
02-13-2005, 11:57 PM
<~~will have the red bull and jager bombs waiting for :cheers: y'all

magman007
02-14-2005, 01:28 AM

man, the ntn and tato puke in that restroom were horrendous!! god that was bad... tato spewed all over the place if i recall correctly.... but everything was a little hazy... i do remember buying owen of WDP a drink though...

PsychoBaller
03-27-2005, 09:46 PM
hah, please... me > "...all your drinking stories are belong to us..." bwwaahahahahahahahah, between me at Megameet, retarded every game of IAO 03 and 04, BOB retarded and unfortunately was carpooled with me...

Dunno if im attending IAO this year... if anytyhing as a lowly spectator... eh. I may be assisting/attending other larger events down the line... Scenario things at Skirmish, EMR... the next NJAO that is in thought process.

-baller

edweird
03-27-2005, 10:20 PM
And, Ed, dammit, you fell off the face of the earth!!! Get in touch with me! We need to start coordinating this stuff now, and transportation, rooms, costs, etc need to be figured out.

yeah sorry about that... Um I intend on working logistics this week since my last major purchace before IAO is outta the way.

to do list:
Hotel rooms (2 ea)
cashola to bill
Jeremy's Y grip and Miscue's key to the postoffice.
eat
sleep
work.

in that order hopefully.