PDA

View Full Version : Charger ???

maglover728
02-12-2005, 11:11 PM
I have recently come into the possession of an micro Emag and just realized that I do not have a charger for it. I have seen chargers that use the sig lighter in cars but do they plug into a port on the marker that I have yet to find? I thought that the battery needed to be removed from the marker and set in a charger like a desktop cell phone charger. Any clarification to this would be much appreciated. Thanks! :cheers:

BeaverEater
02-13-2005, 01:11 AM
you take off your battery and use the adapter it come with. It pretty much pushes onto your battery, then you put in your screw to hold it on there.

maglover728
02-13-2005, 01:22 AM
Didn't come with an adapter. Will have to search for one. :cheers:

Enemy
02-13-2005, 05:15 AM
batt charger (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=142&categoryID=24)

thats what you need keep in mind you still need chord and to plug it in to the wall you need to get an adapter radio shack has em!

maglover728
02-13-2005, 08:40 AM
$80! they have to be out of their minds :tard: ! I love AGD but that is robbery :cuss: . Does anyone else here on the forums make them by chance?

CHUCK MEYER
02-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Go to yout local hobby shop get a charger that will handle 18v. Use aligator clips an make a wood block w/ screws going all the way thru instead of the charger unit.Triple check polarity or you WILL screw up something.

Skywalker
02-19-2005, 08:17 PM
$80! they have to be out of their minds :tard: ! I love AGD but that is robbery :cuss: . Does anyone else here on the forums make them by chance?

Yeah that is crap. I recently fried my charger and I was lucky enough to find a guy who was selling a brand new charger for $40. :D Post in the misc. forum and say you want to buy a charger. I'm sure someone will have one. Good luck.

Tunaman
02-20-2005, 09:43 AM
Go to yout local hobby shop get a charger that will handle 18v. Use aligator clips an make a wood block w/ screws going all the way thru instead of the charger unit.Triple check polarity or you WILL screw up something.
Do this. Right. Then it will cost you 80 for a new charger and 40 for a new battery. Not a good idea at all. Email me for a good price on a new charger and cord. ;)

CHUCK MEYER
02-20-2005, 10:04 AM
Do this. Right. Then it will cost you 80 for a new charger and 40 for a new battery. Not a good idea at all. Email me for a good price on a new charger and cord. ;)

If you have even a remote clue as to what you are doing it works great. I charge mine this way EVERY time, with no problems. However the regular charger may be easier for someone not familiar with electronics.