PDA

View Full Version : I need a good barrell for my automag

empireblue
02-14-2005, 12:21 AM
Hey, any of you guys out there know of a good quality barrell i can get? I have an xcell barrell and it works pretty good, and then there's the quiet riot which is crap! I have had my automag for 3 months now, and i need a barrell that works well with it.

arsonpaintball06
02-14-2005, 12:22 AM
is it a pf body? i have a crownpoint barrel for a mag.....works very well

empireblue
02-14-2005, 12:37 AM
no, its not a pf body. when i ordered it i decided on the classic 68. but now i wish i would have orded the pf body. crownpoint...who makes them, how consistent are they?

BYERSMAG
02-14-2005, 12:40 AM
AGD, makes the Crown Point barrel. There a good old-school barrel they shoot good and make a sweet sound when they shoot, gotta love that barrel.

empireblue
02-14-2005, 12:43 AM
cool i will defenately check out the barrell. :dance:

REDRT
02-14-2005, 12:48 AM
I'd get something you could change bore size to match the paint. Anything will do. I use Poison Product, "Poison Arrow". I like them, but pricey. Take your pick. There are many choices. They all have there followings and are all pretty good. Anyone can tell you there barrel is the best, but ultimitly it's your choice. If your using the stock twist lock I'd either get Doc's barrel adaptor or a ULE body, mainly to have more choices. Again it is your call.

C_lawgik
02-14-2005, 01:25 AM
I have an AA if yuo want to buy it.