PDA

View Full Version : Skyball 8 ?

Eric Cartman
02-14-2005, 10:55 AM
http://www.skyball8.com

Hmm. Less than a month to go and still not what I'd call a lot of info on the site. Anyone going? Anyone know what vendors will be there?

I always like to hit this event to do some shopping (then have a pint or three at the Hardrock - or head over to The Brass Rail to see "the ballet" ;) ). I found the vendor turnout last year to be pretty dissapointing. I'm hoping this year will be better. I'm hoping Centerflag will be there to rebuild my Dynaflow or perhaps sell me a 4ce.

Creative Mayhem
02-14-2005, 12:59 PM
I'm prolly gonna pop in for a day... When you planning on being there?

Raven001
02-14-2005, 01:03 PM
If you remember the Perrones from their Champions Paintball Supply days, you'll know that regularly updating their web site is not their strong suit. You can give em a call at 905-796-3573 and see what they got going. Be interesting to see what happens this year with the prize money being what it is.

Eric Cartman
02-14-2005, 01:14 PM
I'm prolly gonna pop in for a day... When you planning on being there?

I'll probably go Thursday. I've got Thursday and Friday off. In the past, not all of the vendors have been set up on Thursday, so if I can't find what I'm looking for, I'll definitely be back Fri / Sat.

Creative Mayhem
02-14-2005, 01:26 PM
I work thurs/fri night, but i can show up fri during the day, but sat would be better.

Koop
02-14-2005, 01:27 PM
I'll be there on the 12th. They always have awesome deals on the last day. I think I'm gonna pick up a fibre tank and perhaps a feedneck for my E-mag. I'll be easy to pick out of a crowd because I'll be tossing small children in the air to catch the stuff buypbl.com is throwing out.

Eric Cartman
02-14-2005, 02:19 PM
I'll still go Thursday (probably with the brother), but I'll be back on Saturday. Like Koop said, there's usually lot's of good deals to be had on the last day.

I usually have a two day plan. On the first day, I go and find stuff that I want, but I don't buy it because it's too expensive. Then I go home and think about and start justifying like crazy. On the second day, I go back, whip out the plastic and buy what I should have bought the previous day :D