PDA

View Full Version : Another thinking of trading my mag thread

Napalmic
02-15-2005, 04:15 PM
Well im thinking of trading my mag. Im wanting something more tourny reliable. Not saying the mag isn't tourny able. But i want something with more speed because im a back guy.

Well here is my current mag setup

x-valved
wgp black torpedo drop forward
chrom right pf body
ult
black intelliframe with blade trigger
gas trough kapp foregrip

Everything is pretty much new besides the body so no scratches except your common game play scratches on the body.

Well what do you guys think i can get for it¿
I was thinking of a Bushy or a Impulse.
Dont know really nothing about either or so any imput would be great.

Thanks
Napalmic :mad:

BeaverEater
02-15-2005, 05:05 PM
from what i understand, a b2k5 should be in that range and is supposed to be pretty good.

BD_Paintball
02-15-2005, 05:10 PM
the b2k5 would be good. also if you are willing to add money you might be able to get a vision shocker. u might be able to get a imp with WAS and other ups also. me and my brother both traded our mags for imps and we are very very happy with the imps. you should try different guns that you are looking into befor you go and trade your mag. ppl will say that imps are bad and stuff but if you take care of them they are great guns that dont cost alot of money. with upgrades you will get alot of shots from one tank, and with WAS or ecs the vision is great

mag88888
02-15-2005, 05:39 PM
IMO...........b2k5>imp

GT
02-15-2005, 08:22 PM
for the money you cant beat the icd line. I would be inclined to keep the mag and buy something cheaper used or an 05 bko. they will come with pds for 350 retail. Its hard to justify anything over 500 for a good gun.

Napalmic
02-16-2005, 03:07 AM
So how much would this mag sell for then. I will get some pics up soon.

BD_Paintball
02-16-2005, 09:16 AM
i would say that it would sell for around 325-350 range. reasons is because it does not have ule body and the retail of mags has gone down alot..

Napalmic
02-16-2005, 03:44 PM
What was i thinking get rid of my mag. Ya right, ive made my decision to keep it and just buy a new gun. Thanks everyone for thier opionion.

Thanks
Napalmic :mad:

Night$tryker
04-03-2005, 07:37 PM
trade ya my new uped project 04 bko i bought it so i would have somthing do do this winter now don't need it and i always wanted a mag. everything is brand new.

cp reg
vapor bolt
dead on drop
empire 4 pc kit
88/4500 lp crossfire tank with cover

alouba
04-03-2005, 08:44 PM
well for this (http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=870933) i got some really nice offers

i got a 2k3 dye lcd trix with mushashi and tadao, but i had to add my tank (my fav. offer, but i love my tank)
various other trix, some gen-e some lcd
various freeflow e-cocker
various imps, including WAS strange, python, and plenty of stock ones
various ICD bushys, but no bonebrake, which is what i really wanted
a couple of older angels
lotta mech cockers, didn't even think about them besides a works cocker and a super trixed freeflow
and some other random stuff

i've gotta say, i was impressed how many people wanted my mag
but i turned them all down, especially after i saw that PTP was actually going to come out with the frame in the near future

magman#1
04-03-2005, 09:46 PM
get an lcd angel and predator it. it will be really fast and a lot better than a bushmaster/impulse

BD_Paintball
04-03-2005, 10:01 PM
dont get an older angel.... they look nasty

alouba
04-04-2005, 06:42 AM
and a 2k3 viking....