PDA

View Full Version : Warp on a freestyle?

Conversekidz
02-15-2005, 11:14 PM
Has anyone seen a warp on a freestyle? I am trying to figure out which setup i should do, its either going to be a halo B, or a warp with a revvy.

If I got the warp I would want to do the 12 volt mod so it would feed faster and keep up with my freestyle.

If someone has a warp mounted on a freestyle I would like to see a picture, and also know how its working for you.

Duzzy
02-16-2005, 12:14 AM
Why not use a warp and a Halo? Getting the 12v mod for your warp when your loader will only feed 13bps (I believe the Warp mod will kick it up to around 20 bps)? If you do get a warp a dealer in the forums has warp necks that decrease the profile check them out. Good luck with whatever you do. Sorry that this really has no relevancy to your actual question.

trains are bad
02-16-2005, 12:34 AM
12v warps feed something sick like 30. lets just say I have never found a hoppor that could keep the wheel full all the time.

halos are too heavy, I have an apache on mine.

Conversekidz
02-16-2005, 12:37 AM
halos can keep a steady 20bps stream.

Can your warp and apache do the same?

SpecialBlend2786
02-16-2005, 01:37 AM
halos can keep a steady 20bps stream.

Can your warp and apache do the same?

it'll stream a steady 20 bps for 7 seconds sure.....then time to reload.

Conversekidz
02-16-2005, 02:00 AM
:clap: thats good enough for me. :clap:

I'm going to get a warp and a apache LCD. Found place that sells the LCD brand new for $50!!!!! :clap:

SpecialBlend2786
02-16-2005, 02:06 AM
I'm going to get a warp and a apache LCD. Found place that sells the LCD brand new for $50!!!!! :clap:

good deal. I think thats the price i got mine for. When you get it if it doesn't have the new style impellers, give Ricochet a call to get the upgrades for the Apache :shooting:

Conversekidz
02-16-2005, 02:15 AM
i'm going to end up spending the same amount of money as if I bought a halo, but my gun will be short now :)

Freestyle, with warp, and a peanut tank. Can't get much smaller of a package.

Chronobreak
02-16-2005, 12:15 PM
warp 9 vlt 16 bps~
warp 12 vlt 26 bps~

these are est actual speeds vary depending on setups and hose lengths etc etc

mine feeds around 13 maybe i find it lagging after a long stream sometimes so il be getting a 12 vlt mod to pep it up.

i also use a halo on it.

your gonna want to find a no rise or soemthing for the FS to keep the profile down

68magOwner
02-16-2005, 04:28 PM
i was able to outshoot my apache with my old imp, teammates timmy, other teammates cocker, preety much anything, BUT, it was faster than necessary, just not any 20bps.

Duzzy
02-16-2005, 04:43 PM
your gonna want to find a no rise or soemthing for the FS to keep the profile down

Or you could Obey Me!!! (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=113814) :rolleyes:

Luke also has something about putting a Halo on a warp Here! (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=160892&page=1&pp=30)

*EDIT: Last post on the page*

His disconnect looks cool as well so if you should ever want to take the warp off and use a hopper...

mag88888
02-16-2005, 05:02 PM
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=df8rN9SvbsErZpa8t5_rn95mPcyvt3sABIo=?Cat egoryName=paintball-gun-loaders-and-accessories-loaders-warp-feed-loaders

those say 20 +bps. is that true? do hey have a 12 volt mod? how fast are the ones on AGD's site? where can i find the 12v mod? what is it?

Conversekidz
02-16-2005, 05:15 PM
warp 9 vlt 16 bps~
warp 12 vlt 26 bps~

these are est actual speeds vary depending on setups and hose lengths etc etc

mine feeds around 13 maybe i find it lagging after a long stream sometimes so il be getting a 12 vlt mod to pep it up.

i also use a halo on it.

How tall is a norise? the freestyle feedneck is only 1"

Chronobreak
02-16-2005, 07:19 PM
just udner an inch,,but the adapter slips over it instead of going into it so its even shorter.

your prob looking at 1.8 inches instead of like 13 or soemthing but no biggie i guess..
upto you

and are freestyle angel threaded? ifso rogues wil work perfect. i wasnt sure they were angel threaded though... :cool:

NukeGoose
02-16-2005, 07:21 PM
FS's are Bushmaster threaded, Impulse feedneck threads are similar enough that some people can use Imp feednecks.

Conversekidz
02-16-2005, 07:28 PM
just udner an inch,,but the adapter slips over it instead of going into it so its even shorter.

your prob looking at 1.8 inches instead of like 13 or soemthing but no biggie i guess..
upto you

and are freestyle angel threaded? ifso rogues wil work perfect. i wasnt sure they were angel threaded though... :cool:

eh, .5 of an inch don't matter to me that much. It was the 6" of hopper that was bothering me

Conversekidz
02-17-2005, 01:42 PM
I emailed PTP to see if they can make me the warp feed adapter but with ICD threads.

yakitori
02-17-2005, 01:55 PM
you should just get a BP no rise from Dbnpaintball.com if it is bushy threads. Slap a halo on top of the freestyle. Trust me, the decreased weight will be more important than the profile. W/ the warp, balls that would have hit your hopper will now be hitting you in the mask. Trust me. I used to have warps on all my guns. I like it for rec play, but thats about it. your profile will not be that much more lower because you are using a warp, unless you are blind firing. Im not dissing warps, but you will see that it eliminates hopper hits, but increases mask shots.

Conversekidz
02-17-2005, 03:41 PM
the freestyle comes with a low rise, the and the site you said doesn't have no rises listed for a bushy.

Its ok, i'm not that worried, and i don't think its going to cause more goggle hits to be honest.

IfI dont' like the set up, I can always sell it and get a halo.