PDA

View Full Version : WARPed A-5

harpo568
02-16-2005, 10:14 AM
I recently picked up a new WarpFeed from a friend to put on my E-Mag.
While waiting to get a warp harness (the warp is sound activated but...) I was messing around with my Tippmann A-5 and decided to try to adapt the warp to it...more as a experiment to see if I could do it without modifying the gun body.Well while working on making an adapter to get around the finger on it body I managed to knock it off the bench and broke the finger off.
Soooooo...now I was comitted to doing something about it...ordering a new body half would be too easy. I had plenty of free time ,a good rotary tool(okay I actually have 4 of them) and bits,a ton of various types of plastics ,a bunch of misc. parts and the overwhelming desire,drive and NEED to create something different...
At some point while gatering up the tools and materials needed and setting up "The Lab" I blacked out and knew nothing for quite some time...*note:"the Lab is located deep in a sub sub sub basement of a forgotten burned out factory hidden deep in the backwaters of Central Illinois.* When the plastic smoke cleared, the JB Weld dried and with the scream of the rotary tool still ringing in my ears I saw there on the bench this beastly thing, this hideous growth comming off of my much beloved and much abused A-5...
"GAWD that is down right UGLY" was the first thing to come to mind..."ABOMINATION" was the next..."hmmm.will it work?how well does it work? and can I sell these things?"instantly jumped to the fore...
so for what it's worth here's a pic or two of this unholy monstrosity created in The Lab...

"Son, no man should play with nature...NO man should attempt to play God."
"Father, with all that I know how can I not?"
"There are things that God never intended to see the light of day, Things God never intended to be created.Abominations like those things you have in your laboratory...YOU are not God! I urge you please ,in the name of all that is holy destroy them before you lose control...before they bring their evil into the world...before it is too late!"

trains are bad
02-16-2005, 12:16 PM
OOOh super sweet. I have a homemade warp breeched 98c.

It looks sweet but can't you clean it up a bit? please :tard:

harpo568
02-19-2005, 08:40 AM
oh it will be cleaned up...
that's not the finised unit.just where I stopped to test it.