PDA

View Full Version : Pro Team Products Powerfeed adapter

Puddleglum
11-15-2001, 11:44 AM
I have the Classic body on my Mag, and when I really whale on the trigger I sometimes chop a ball. I am pretty sure that this is because the Classic feed doesn't feed fast enough. I have heard of the Pro Team Products Powerfeed adapter and wondered exactly how it works, where I can find it, and is it worth it. Is there anything I can do to my Mag besides get a powerfeed body that would help my problem? I am running a Dye 12" Aluminum, Phase II bolt, and the PMI Perfect Charger(Useles, I know) with a Nitro Ducky.

slateman
11-15-2001, 11:56 AM
I had that exact problem. Pro Teams Products no longer makes a powerfeed adapter for any gun except a M98. I think you could use a center feed warp adapter as a powefeed, but I haven't tried it so I'm not sure.

Russ
11-15-2001, 12:23 PM
Do you have a revy/agitating hopper? If not, start there. If you have one, nevermind ;)

Webmaster
11-15-2001, 12:27 PM
Thier universal powerfeed adaptor that comes with their warp kits will fit an automag!

Call them up - they sell them seperately!

Puddleglum
11-15-2001, 12:29 PM
How does one go about putting that on? Do I have to take the tube off of my body and put another tube on? Sounds kinda risky.

Webmaster
11-15-2001, 12:33 PM
it just bolts onto your classic side feed tube. then it will angle like a power feed. Works with cockers too...

some people chop the feed tube on the classic mag down before putting iton.