PDA

View Full Version : logic frame walkable??????

mag88888
02-16-2005, 07:20 PM
ill delete this thread when i get a few answers but is a logic frame walkable? anuone have any videos of this? preferably with ULT and in a legal setting. i know its not electric i just mean no bounce.

Chronobreak
02-16-2005, 07:24 PM
assuming you mean with ult ..then

MAYBE

most people infact very few can walk a ult.

if they can tis around 10-12 bps(same speed is much easier obtainable and more consistent with the stock on/off)

i recomend the stock on/off

with that having been said no frame wil walk easier other than if a certain position is easier for the user.

trigger stops help some people set them up...some just cause more problems.

spasticsquirrel
02-16-2005, 07:45 PM
I got my logic to 12 bps. It heavier than electos, but still light. For mine, i just have to use pressure at first, and when i get rolling, i keep on rolling. If you really want to walk it, youll have to get a electro upgrade.

mag88888
02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
how fast fanning? what electro upgrades would you guys recommend?

WenULiVeUdiE
02-16-2005, 08:03 PM
I just shot my gun with this frame for the first time 5 minutes ago. First, the pull will be extremely short. Can you walk it without ULT? Yes, but it's not like walking an electro. The pull is heavier and it will take awhile to get used to. I dont have a ULT so I cant say anything with that. But you will love the pull, I guarantee it.

Chronobreak
02-16-2005, 09:20 PM
I just shot my gun with this frame for the first time 5 minutes ago. First, the pull will be extremely short. Can you walk it without ULT? Yes, but it's not like walking an electro. The pull is heavier and it will take awhile to get used to. I dont have a ULT so I cant say anything with that. But you will love the pull, I guarantee it.

LOL you can walk a 5lb trigger? this i gotta see... :rofl: :ninja:

mark_1791
02-16-2005, 09:39 PM
It depends, can you walk a 15 oz trigger? take into consideration that this is much heavier than electronic frames, their pulls get down below 1 oz. Even if you could walk it, it would probably be faster just to sweetspot it.

WenULiVeUdiE
02-16-2005, 09:43 PM
LOL you can walk a 5lb trigger? this i gotta see... :rofl: :ninja:
I guess I should have clarified. It looks more like a donkey drowning than someone walking a trigger. It's kinda like 2 shots, then you short stroke.

mag88888
02-17-2005, 06:57 AM
hmmmmmmmmmm.i dont know what to do. hyperframe walkable? how much are they with the 20 bps board?

Big Ben
02-17-2005, 10:46 AM
With a preset tank I could not walk my ult at all but after getting an adjustable tank and increasing the pressure it getts much closer to an electric. It is not like walking a DM4 but for a mech mag it is very nice.

mag88888
02-17-2005, 03:26 PM
i have a apoc2k tank. so do hyperframes come in blade truggers? if not can i get one? how much are they? imm about to look in the FS forums. walkable? id appreciate any reviews on them. thanks guys.
EDIT:where can i get a 20 bps board? will the hyperframe work with my ULT on/off? if no, what one do i need?
EDIT:do emag lowers work with the ULT? do they work good? oh and how is the battery pack connected to the frame?

kurama
02-17-2005, 07:06 PM
There's an adaptor for the batt pack. And no, Emag lowers dont work with ULT's last I checked. Your triller pull will still be electro though.

Hyperframes work with ULT's I'm pretty sure. If it's like a modded spyder frame, you'll need a ULT... I'm not sure if they come with blades, I havent seen one in a while, but I'm sure there's aftermarket triggers. If not, filing and sanding can make it a blade easily. I think centerflag still upgrades hyperframes to the 20bps board.

gc82000
02-17-2005, 07:18 PM
I would check on Devil mag for your questiuon about the Hyper frame. doesn't he deal them?