02-16-2005, 11:43 PM
Slug bodies don't come in warp style.

master_alexander
02-17-2005, 12:12 AM
yet? so they are coming !!!!! YAY YAY YAY !!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

shatter_storm
02-17-2005, 12:14 AM
yet? so they are coming !!!!! YAY YAY YAY !!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Um, no. Slugs don't come in warp style. At all. Nothing's been announced and nobody official has spoken about it. Don't get all excited.

master_alexander
02-17-2005, 12:20 AM
Um, no. Slugs don't come in warp style. At all. Nothing's been announced and nobody official has spoken about it. Don't get all excited.

yeah i know, i was just seizing the possibility that there could be one.

Duzzy
02-17-2005, 12:22 AM
Wow, most of the time people ignore me, this is the first time someone has assumed I know what I am talking about... :rolleyes: And they were wrong, I apologize for putting the "yet" and getting peoples hopes up.

Chronobreak
02-17-2005, 12:42 AM
somebody say warp slugs?

agd promised them after the tac-ones...

tac-ones are here...

:starts chant

btw a year ago when the kartas came out everyone was asking most people just gaveup...

this question waas driving nicad(colin) crazy!! :dance:

i wanna see some warp tac-ones :ninja: or some OTHER ideas i have but a warped karta would be nice.

Muzikman
02-17-2005, 01:06 AM
I am thinking that AGD looked at how many warp ULE's they were selling ans decided that it wouldn't be worth making a slug. Also, DW would have to redo the tooling to cut warp bodies, not something I am sure they would bother with for the few people that would buy one.

I say get the neck that rogue makes and just run the warp to the top, it's easier to do anyway.

UTDragun
02-17-2005, 10:57 AM
I am thinking that AGD looked at how many warp ULE's they were selling ans decided that it wouldn't be worth making a slug. Also, DW would have to redo the tooling to cut warp bodies, not something I am sure they would bother with for the few people that would buy one.

I say get the neck that rogue makes and just run the warp to the top, it's easier to do anyway.
i know absolutely squat about machining.
but is it really that hard to cut a hole on the left instead of up top?

hitech
02-17-2005, 10:58 AM
What I don't understand is if they can make a warp ule body, why can't the same tool cut the feed neck threads for a warp slug?

Muzikman
02-17-2005, 11:37 AM
actually, let me reword that, "tool path". The machines would work, but since their current tool paths are written for a hole cut in the top, it would have to be changed for a hole cut in the side.

BeaverEater
02-17-2005, 08:19 PM
It would be a royal pain to redesign a warp body. Plus I dont think there would be a whole ton of people buying it.

UTDragun
02-20-2005, 10:59 AM
It would be a royal pain to redesign a warp body. Plus I dont think there would be a whole ton of people buying it.
becuase all the people who wanted warp feeds bought ULE's cuz that was and still is there only choice