PDA

View Full Version : Whymillywhy's Girl Problems Thread with Pics

whymillywhy
02-16-2005, 10:16 PM
Well, as any other 14 would have, I got girl problems, that leave me confused, I figured the Intelligent crowd at AO could be nice and help me out.
Well, I got this female friend, we have been aquantinces for the last few years, but this year things are getting different.
She added me on MSN and we started talking more, and talking elsewhere. She seems to be treating me a lot better lately, and being ubernice, and all that shiz. I had one of my good female friends tlak to her and she said that she just wnats to be friends with me, and I know that. I've been thinking she might want to go farther (I helped her break up with one bad boyfriend) than be just friends, and well me, not being the most popular kid, has no girl skills, so what I am asking you AO'ers is
1) Think she likes me? or am I bad at reading girls
2) Got any advice for picking her up?
3) We aren't exactly a match, could that be bad?

I really have fallen in love with her, and I am afraid of failure. I had bad experiences before with girls.
Also, coming up in April is State FCCLA and well, I am going to have my room (To defend my sexuality..long story) Think it would be a good time to make a move? Im not nescessarly saying Sleeping together..or sex(I would feel kinda guilty) But being able to talk alone face to face (we usually only talk on MSN)

Any Questions, Comments, or Advice is welcome, also if you want to talk to me via AIM or MSN, you may, and sorry, I'm not the best typist in the world

And I promised pics:
She looks a LOT better in real life, the School Mug shot is Relaly bad but

School Picture:
Is No more, don't want you e-pedophiles to find her.
Stolen DP of hers
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/whymillywhy/ja.png

FooTemps
02-16-2005, 10:23 PM
sorry to sound rude but... no

reasons:

1) we don't know enough about you
2) i highly doubt you are really in love since you probably don't understand love

whymillywhy
02-16-2005, 10:25 PM
well, I feel like I am in love with her, I get the feeling, also, I respect your opinion.

FooTemps
02-16-2005, 10:30 PM
well, i'm not saying don't try it, but I'm just saying if you really want a good opinion I would doubt coming to a forum where you aren't widely known or known well by at least a few members would really help.

If you really feel that way for her, go for it, just keep your head straight.

What from I can tell, she most likely doesn't like you but may be open to a relationship unless you're already into the "just friends" stage, which is probably the case. You might be lucky though and she would be willing to go out w/ you.

Warewolf50
02-16-2005, 10:31 PM
14 years old and havent even dated her let alone talk to her much when it is not online pretty sure this is jsut a crush. But that is beside the point.

1st of all your 14 u shouldnt even be thinking about sex
2nd- before u start thinking bout asking her out on a date talk to her alot at school
3rd- Jsut keep talkign to her and if all seems to be going well ask her to hang out outside of school or something.
4th- Dont think about how to make a move before u have even hung out wiht her any.

Hope that helps
RYan

whymillywhy
02-16-2005, 10:32 PM
I don't get here enough these days, The biggest thing I'm afraid of is getting rejected, and I haven't had a real girlfriend I had one for 4 days last winter, but That wasn't really a relationship if you ask me, but Thanks for the advice

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
02-16-2005, 10:33 PM
Wow 14, it is amazing how much people will change over the next 3 years.

A) You have not fallen in love, maybe just your penis.

B) Hang out with her it doesn't have to be a date, just hang out, it doesn't even have to be alone.
You can then see how she acts with you compared to other guys. What happens when physical contact is made, between you and her ( not like making a move but just something casual)

My real advice you are 14. You don't need to start dating at this age, give it a couple of years learn to drive, become more comfortable with yourself.

oneworld
02-16-2005, 10:34 PM
why do you always torture me with that pic?.

whymillywhy
02-16-2005, 10:36 PM
We talk in school a quite a bit, she helps me with my homework
I'm sorry, I'm mid-puberty I think about sex/get boners every 5 seconds :rolleyes:
I think I've established that I should wait, the biggest problem is, our town only has 2000 people and there aren't really places to hang out, and I don't get my full drivers licence till April or this summer (got a restricted right now)
So well, I'm kinda screwed
School this is kind of hard, because she hangs out with some people who kinda hate me...

I gotta torment you Jason....

SAW
02-16-2005, 10:38 PM
and I haven't had a real girlfriend I had one for 4 days last winter
Please, for your own sake, give it time. IMO, Middle School (or whatever they call pre-HS locally) isn't a time for dating. Students at that age are not capable of mature relationships. As Pinata stated: "...become more comfortable with yourself."

That is the most advice I can give you, make sure you don't go off and do something stupid. You'll have plenty of opportunities in the future.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
02-16-2005, 10:38 PM
I don't get here enough these days, The biggest thing I'm afraid of is getting rejected, and I haven't had a real girlfriend I had one for 4 days last winter, but That wasn't really a relationship if you ask me, but Thanks for the advice

Rejection is a legitamite fear.

But you take the good with the bad.

Warewolf50
02-16-2005, 10:39 PM
Being 14 there is gonna be a big dif between Dating and "Going Out". I mean rejection sucks but nothign will ever happen if u dont trey anyting just try to hang wiht her after school at the mall or somethign like that and wiht a group of frineds and see how it goes.

whymillywhy
02-16-2005, 10:42 PM
I just am longing for someone, And about the confortable with myself, I am with my outside self, I walk around the house in well...nothing at night, but Im not comfortable with my innerself I guess you could say

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
02-16-2005, 10:44 PM
We talk in school a quite a bit, she helps me with my homework
I'm sorry, I'm mid-puberty I think about sex/get boners every 5 seconds :rolleyes:
I think I've established that I should wait, the biggest problem is, our town only has 2000 people and there aren't really places to hang out, and I don't get my full drivers licence till April or this summer (got a restricted right now)
So well, I'm kinda screwed
School this is kind of hard, because she hangs out with some people who kinda hate me...

I gotta torment you Jason....

We have all been through it.

Honestly for most people middle school is hell.

I don't care if you are the most popular person around, or the biggest loser.

People at your age are very insecure, which is to be expected changing bodies etc...

But you say her friends hate you, well seeing as how MSers are generally greatly affected by their friends, girls in particular. She will be more hesitent to become more than just friends, if her friends dissaprove of you.

Sorry, but good luck getting through this phase in your life.

And sorry to hear you live in a small town, and if it is in Iowa just leave.

whymillywhy
02-16-2005, 10:50 PM
Middle School is bad, We had some kid say he was gonna shoot up our school today :wow:

Our Middle/Elem/High Schools are connected, and so we are good friends with the Freshman and 7th graders (She is a 7th Grader), and whats worse is my mom is a teacher and if she sees us talking she flips out when she sees us talking

Small town America kinda sucks

Duzzy
02-16-2005, 10:51 PM
This is probably a little deep for a 14 year old (I still haven't gotten the hang of it and I am 19). However, someone once told me that the best way to have a successful relationship is to base it on what you can give the other person not what you can get from them. If you can't think of anything then be her friend until you can. It doesn't have to be much, you can make her laugh, be a shoulder to cry on, be someone to support/talk to her. Not to be too much of a downer but I agree with the others when they say you don't know what love is, however, I also respect your responses. Very mature for a 14 yr old. Oh, and loneliness is not a good reason to date someone, common ground is a much better reason.

Jonneh
02-16-2005, 10:59 PM
Suprise sex her and you'll find out how she feels about you.

whymillywhy
02-16-2005, 10:59 PM
Duzzy, good post, good advice, thanks a lot

I'm kinda a comic at times, so Girls can't always take me seriously...

Well, At least I got through the Emo stage of Puberty pretty much, now I just make fun of them :)

But, I give her support a lot, I help her when she has problems, why even this weekend, I helped her with a problem with some *****es in her class (We only have 40 people per grade Average) And I helped her, {I also find those girls as *****es, and they try and give me a hard time}

whymillywhy
02-16-2005, 11:02 PM
I already expressed my feelings about sex with her, I'd feel too guilty doing her, it isn't one of those kind of loves...

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
02-16-2005, 11:03 PM
This is probably a little deep for a 14 year old (I still haven't gotten the hang of it and I am 19). However, someone once told me that the best way to have a successful relationship is to base it on what you can give the other person not what you can get from them. If you can't think of anything then be her friend until you can. It doesn't have to be much, you can make her laugh, be a shoulder to cry on, be someone to support/talk to her. Not to be too much of a downer but I agree with the others when they say you don't know what love is, however, I also respect your responses. Very mature for a 14 yr old. Oh, and loneliness is not a good reason to date someone, common ground is a much better reason.

Relationships are very much give and take. Not just give because everyone is selfish whether we like it or not.

TDonovan
02-16-2005, 11:04 PM
You sound like me when I was in 8th grade (same age).

Here's the best advice I can give you...

-sorry to say it, but you are not ready for a relationship
-wait a year or three and you might be ready
-stop talking online to girls
-start talking to them in person
-sex is not something you should even THINK about right now

Duzzy
02-16-2005, 11:06 PM
Relationships are very much give and take. Not just give because everyone is selfish whether we like it or not.

Tis true, but if you go into a relationship with only yourself in mind where will it be when you don't get what you want consistently? Oh yeah, with someone else most likely. On the other hand if both people go into it seeing what they can give the person then in theory everyone should be happy. You give to them and take what they give to you, give and take. Like I said, I am still working on it myself, but the principle is not a bad one.

whymillywhy
02-16-2005, 11:10 PM
I am more open when I talk online to people than in real life, I have not idea why, but I am more comfortable talking online, but I will try the talking thing

gimp
02-16-2005, 11:10 PM
Do you think it's right to post a picture of this 7th grade girl on the internet where a bunch of hungry pedophiles can look at it?

Anyway, here is my advice. Maybe not advice, but another idea. I'd say give it more time. Wait a couple years till your more mature. 14 is to young to be dating. I think 16 or 17 is the right age, but that's another story. Here is what you do though. You don't become good friends, once you do that, you've dug yourself a hole. You'll get the 'we're such good friends, and I don't want to lose that' line when you ask her on a date or something. It's happened to me and it sucks. Granted, being friends is nice, but it's not what your always looking for. I'd say don't talk to her to much. You know, like don't go out of your way to see her or something, but be nice and friendly if she talks to you. Then you'll see her at some party a few years later and give her the old 'I used to have a wicked crush on you' line. By then, she'll be more mature and not care as much about what her friends think of you. That line is the only one that has worked on more than one occasion for me. If it's true or not, it doesn't make a difference.

That's an elaborate plan you could try. I still think your to young to be dating. Especially her, she looks 12 years old. Holding hands in the back of your parents minivan will get old fast.

And one more thing, don't fear rejection. It's gonna happen sometimes, just take it like a man and get on with your life. Or keep asking till she caves and goes out with you for pity.

Good luck!

Eric Cartman
02-16-2005, 11:16 PM
If I was her, I don't think I'd be too happy about you posting my picture on an internet forum and talking to a bunch of people I don't know about me.

Then again, I'm not a 14 year old girl so what do I know? Still, seems a little creepy to me. :confused:

whymillywhy
02-16-2005, 11:16 PM
Oh well, She already gives me crap about being a stalker because circumstances make me walk behind her, She is older than 12

Im just afraid if I wait, I will lose my chance, and she is into older guys too :)

Duzzy
02-16-2005, 11:22 PM
I am more open when I talk online to people than in real life, I have not idea why, but I am more comfortable talking online, but I will try the talking thing

Probably because you aren't near the people so there are no people to feel stupid around. If you make a mistake you can say you were typing it for someone else or some other easy cover up and they won't ever know.

I have to say that the "We're such good friends and I don't want to lose it" line may be a line, but it is also true. It is hard to go back to a normal friendship with someone you have broken up with.

I am on the fence about the not being her good friend idea. On one hand a relationship will be more exciting (possibly problematic) when you don't know the person that well, but on the other hand you don't have a good foundation yet so when it hits the fan it is harder to handle it because you don't know how they work well enough yet to know how to deal with them. My College Comp Prof would kill me for that last sentence...

Advice, don't ask her out unless it is in person, even at the risk of feeling worse (you will, rejection shouldn't be as bad because you aren't face-to-face). Also, don't base your relationship on IM. It is stupid and doesn't give you a chance to know "HER" because people behave differently on the computer than in person. And be aware that if you do go out with her she will change. They always change... :cry:

Duzzy
02-16-2005, 11:23 PM
Oh well, She already gives me crap about being a stalker because circumstances make me walk behind her

Wanting to watch her walk (to put it nicely) does not count! :rolleyes:

whymillywhy
02-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Well, I know it will be different if we break up, its just I think if we got through the whole beginning thing, we would be good together, but I think her friends with affect her, and if I did ask her, it would be all over the school and I would be reduced to nothing :(

whymillywhy
02-16-2005, 11:29 PM
Wanting to watch her walk (to put it nicely) does not count! :rolleyes:
Did I say she has a great ***? But you don't know that :nono: She was just kidding with me I guess, but it is a positive I can drive :) (She said I was stalking her once when I was going to the car with the keys

Warrior_Rocker
02-16-2005, 11:34 PM
Dont know who said it but im 15 (this is Echo419 posting this on my bros comp real fast) I've been in love with this girl for 3 years, we're still best friends. It is possible and it blowwwwws... I really almost killed myself at one point, only girl thats made me cry on the phone with her... tear tear

whymillywhy
02-16-2005, 11:40 PM
That is another thing, a few years ago I was real good friends with this girl, I waited on it, and now, she left me, and hangs out with a bunch of *****y girls, thats what happens when I wait

Duzzy
02-16-2005, 11:40 PM
Well, I know it will be different if we break up, its just I think if we got through the whole beginning thing, we would be good together, but I think her friends with affect her, and if I did ask her, it would be all over the school and I would be reduced to nothing :(

(Puts on yellow polk-a-dot dress and "Dear Abby" name tag)

I realize that I am a very apathetic person but why do you care? If she is going to let her friends dictate her life than do you really want someone like that?

(Takes off dress and name tag)

Personally I like girls who are independent.

(Puts dress and name tag back on... Chases away weird guy from Dorm Room next door who was looking through key hole...)

Your preference may be different but if she is just going to please the crowd then she has no sense of identity. And you will never know who she really is because she won't know either, she will only know that these people want her this way so she is.

(Take off dress and name tag)

I like girls who are independent, have a sense of humor, are willing to be silly and have fun doing stupid things, and is intelligent (don't care about book smarts I want someone who can think).

Warrior_Rocker
02-16-2005, 11:45 PM
I like girls who are independent, have a sense of humor, are willing to be silly and have fun doing stupid things, and is intelligent (don't care about book smarts I want someone who can think).
I just saved that to my computer, cuz im the same way but i never can word it

-Echo419
:D

whymillywhy
02-16-2005, 11:47 PM
She is somewhat indepent, she has a sense of humor, She does stupid things at time, I like her personality, but I better get to bed

Anyone else notice that when you can't sleep, Your cat goes and sits next to you until you get to sleep or it that just my Intelligent Cat? I was thinking about her last night and I couldn't get to bed, and my cat came right up next to me until I could get to sleep...Weird

the badman
02-16-2005, 11:49 PM
hi i have to say somthing ,
I really think you should let her get to know the real you after you get to know the real you ....... first things first what do you like , if you don't know that then how do you know if you really like her ....

Duzzy
02-16-2005, 11:50 PM
I just saved that to my computer, cuz im the same way but i never can word it

Make sure you change the "is" to an "are". Nothing like gramatical correctness to get the ladies. On a side note, I read somewhere that if you do talk to girls via electronic means that do not involve audio, it makes them feel important when you use correct diction/grammar/punctuation, it makes them feel like someone you care about enough to take the extra time and effort to make things clear.

Duzzy
02-17-2005, 12:00 AM
hi i have to say somthing ,
I really think you should let her get to know the real you after you get to know the real you ....... first things first what do you like , if you don't know that then how do you know if you really like her ....

That could take a while, most people spend years trying to figure out who they are.

However, my theory is this...

Identity is defined by your beliefs, the inner core of who you are as a person are beliefs that you would die for i.e. Freedom, Religion etc.

To me, people who are willing to die for nothing have no identity because sooner or later they will give in and change to avoid something unpleasant.

You have nothing to live for unless you have something to die for...

billybob_81067
02-17-2005, 01:19 AM
and well me, not being the most popular kid, has no girl skills.

Chicks dig the guys with the skills... You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. :clap: :headbang:

Do you think it's right to post a picture of this 7th grade girl on the internet where a bunch of hungry pedophiles can look at it?

You aren't talking about Unka Phil are ya??? :rofl:

ImpLin
02-17-2005, 01:33 AM
Just ask her out if you like her, whats the worst that could happen? If she regects you will probally feel like crap but you gotta learn to deal with these situations sometime.

My first serious relationship was at the age of 15, we were "in love" and were gonna "last forever" but she ended up screwing some 19 year old guy and we broke up very shortly after. I felt like crap for a while but got over it, got into another relationship, broke up, felt like crap for a while then got over it. Lifes a journy not a destination.

RevBrown
02-17-2005, 04:40 AM
Im just afraid if I wait, I will lose my chance, and she is into older guys too :)

This won't mean squat in a year. In ten you will be laughing at your self.
Of course she is into older guys,she is in seventh grade. Alot of kids have themselves convinced they are older than they really are mentally. Slow down you still have alot of time ahead of you.
I can guarantee you this won't be the omly girl you feel ATTRACTION to.

But relax and be yourself.

And give up the "I am more comfortable online" stuff. Thats a fast track to turn off's later in life.

nippinout
02-17-2005, 04:55 AM
AO. You gotta love it, da?

Grow some balls and ask her out.

But keep in mind that there is no such thing as love in high school. That doesn't mean that you can't have fun though.

I like Jonneh's idea. :ninja:

RogueFactoryKid
02-17-2005, 04:57 AM
A) You have not fallen in love, maybe just your penis.
"You gotta follow your Penis' Heart." -The magical Negro

SIGSays
02-17-2005, 08:05 AM
how is this a problem? you didn't even talk to her about it.... i'm in the same situation.. but not with a 14 year old.. and i'm gonna talk to the girl.. common sense man... just do it.. and if she's your friend she'll take the time and listen to you... if she don't.. then forget her...

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
02-17-2005, 08:08 AM
Tis true, but if you go into a relationship with only yourself in mind where will it be when you don't get what you want consistently? Oh yeah, with someone else most likely. On the other hand if both people go into it seeing what they can give the person then in theory everyone should be happy. You give to them and take what they give to you, give and take. Like I said, I am still working on it myself, but the principle is not a bad one.

Exactly

whymillywhy
02-17-2005, 08:51 AM
Getting a lil intellectual on me, I am trying to understand it, but Im going to school now, we will see what happens

Buff
02-17-2005, 09:54 AM
dont worry about loosing a girl......where I live, girls outnumber guys.....so some unfortunate girl will get me someday.....

btw, I'm 19, turn 20 soon, and have never had a girlfriend. I do have a number of female friends though :clap:

just waiting till I mature alittle more and can think about marriage and supporting a family......

and # 1 rule, think with your brain, not one of your lower appendages ;) :D

evildead420
02-17-2005, 10:26 AM
your WAY too young to fall in love , wait till you get through college, it gets all confusing then.

PyRo
02-17-2005, 12:04 PM
That is another thing, a few years ago I was real good friends with this girl, I waited on it, and now, she left me, and hangs out with a bunch of *****y girls, thats what happens when I wait
The ladder theory in action, basically once you become a girls friend you can never have a relationship. www.laddertheory.com

skife
02-17-2005, 12:30 PM
Wow 14, it is amazing how much people will change over the next 3 years.

people start to hate around then.... hate is bad.

Jeffy-CanCon
02-17-2005, 02:29 PM
These are my thoughts... she told your other female friend that she only wants to be your friend, and that was probably the truth. Don't bother pushing it. At 14, it's natural that you are interested in any pretty girl that talks to you (actually, that's true at any age ;) ). It probably is a bit early to think about dating and sex. Stay friends. It is possible to have opposite-sex platonic friends, and it will make you a better and more well-rounded person later. In particular, you are emotionally ready to start real dating, you will be more comfortable approaching girls to ask them out.

whymillywhy
02-17-2005, 04:48 PM
I got female friends who I don't have a crush on, or id have sex with, this girl is uhh, Extra Special :hail:
I think I picked up that I shouldn't ask her out

I never talked ot her in school, she was busy with other people the little slice of the day tha tI see her

Glickman
02-17-2005, 04:56 PM
Chicks dig the guys with the skills... You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. :clap: :headbang:

You aren't talking about Unka Phil are ya??? :rofl:

computer hacking skills

computer hacking skills

computer hacking skills

sorry, had to see it again to believe it...

where the hell are you? :confused: im comming to live in your school

anyway:

how hard is it for a gay guy to go into a strip club? (straight plan for the gay man :rofl: )

hehe ok, now imagine if youve only had guy friends, and you go up to a girl.

not the same thing, but similar.

as said above, it will make you much more well rounded in the future.

ps. you dont need to advertise that you have pics to get this thread out. no offense. noone really is interested in your 14 year old crush (you do know we range in age from 10-45 here right?)

matt-o
02-17-2005, 05:07 PM
a couple things. first shes probably not interested because generally the longer you are freinds with girls the less chance of dating them, dont ask me why it just works like that. and second no you are not in love, you have a crush on the girl, thats about it.
that being said i'd still go for it, just dont ask her freinds for help. if you want to get some help ask your freinds.

Kevmaster
02-17-2005, 05:12 PM
so let me get this straight mil...

1) she told a friend that she just wants to be freinds

2) you two are 14 (tats what...8th grade?) (damn you grown up boy! I remember your old days)

3) you talk to her mostly online and are more comfortable there

4) you're thinking about sexin this girl at 14?

imho....talk to her at school...thats where you'll really figure things out. AIM just makes things too simple. Good luck homes...

then again...im almost always a fan of putting thme iinto the 'friend zone' first even if that means you eventually go there too. its seemed to work out well for me

Glickman
02-17-2005, 05:21 PM
1) she told a friend that she just wants to be freinds

2) you two are 14 (tats what...8th grade?) (damn you grown up boy! I remember your old days)

3) you talk to her mostly online and are more comfortable there

4) you're thinking about sexin this girl at 14?

the best move ive made thoughout high school so far was not dating.

They are not long, the weeping and the laughter,
Love and desire and hate
I think they have no portion in us after
We pass the gate.
They are not long, the days of wine and roses
Out of a misty dream
Our path emerges for awhile, then closes
Within a dream.

save yourself alot of trouble.. (your not even in high school yet... chill)

SAW
02-17-2005, 05:26 PM
the best move ive made thoughout high school so far was not dating.

Good to see I'm not alone.

MarkM
02-17-2005, 05:31 PM
This thread has so far been actually very mature, sensible advice etc etc. Ok I have just had to delete one post but then the user knows why that was so we won't see a repeat will we?
I am not going to get too involved with the advice as it has been said at least 4 times or more already in the thread.
The only thing I would add, it has already been said by another at least once, is to remove the pics on the first page, it doesn't add to the thread and so far it has been well received but since you have the pics hosted somewhere does this 14yr old girl like the idea of her picture being broadcast (without her permission, very important that bit) around the world? I'm sure you tell your friends at school about this cool website forum you go to called AO so it won't be long before the whispers will start in the schoolyard.

atm743
02-17-2005, 05:59 PM
well i know that im 15 but dude jest chill i thought that when i was 13 cuse i was the same with a girl i liked at the time. never have i dated and plane on. all i know is dont bother her

if you keep on talking about going out with you or saying you like her she will get bothered.

jest keep being friends if she wants to start dating i think you will know

and please no sex. if you do all kinds of crap will start with parents and other crap and will jest stess you out.

jest stay friends ok. trust me you dont know as much about sex and all of that then you think.

i dont mean this in a mean way but please i like get 98 % grades in health on sex

if you want to talk with your partents when youll like 15 16 and your health teacher

or jest listen to loveline every night from 10 to 12 Sunday thou Thursday!!

I have since I was like 12 or so and I learned lots about sex when young and trust me I’ve wanted P before but listening to what people my age and close to my age and the crap they went to I don’t think I will think about sex till im like 20

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
02-17-2005, 07:27 PM
i dont mean this in a mean way but please i like get 98 % grades in health on sex

That made me laugh

SlipknotX556
02-17-2005, 07:38 PM
Grow side burns, the ladies dig them, thats why I have them...

Glickman
02-17-2005, 08:24 PM

That made me laugh

lol... me too...

i got a 121% final in health :p unfortunately that doesnt apply to real life :rofl:

picking up my sister and hearing middle schoolers talk about sex, pot, and alcohol just makes me sick.

WickeDKlowN
02-17-2005, 09:11 PM
I didn't really feel like reading the thread, but whenever I see a thread with "Girl Problems" and "Pics" in the title, I'm generally kinda scared to click on it :eek:

peewee
02-18-2005, 12:06 AM
Hi, I'm a dad of a 14 year old girl. I can honestly state this as fact. They are clinically insane as are you. Dude I remember those days , true hell.... Save yourself some pain stay friends. Tell her that you care about her & leave it at that. The feelings that you have right now are about 80% hormones. Telling you to not think about sex is like telling you to stop breathing. It wont calm down all at once by the time your 17 or 18 you might be in control of yourself. Find other things to distract you schoolwork, sports. Girls at that age can be heartless & mean. Guard your heart & sanity. Easy to say hard to do.

Miscue
02-18-2005, 12:23 AM
Well, as any other 14 would have, I got girl problems, that leave me confused, I figured the Intelligent crowd at AO could be nice and help me out.
Well, I got this female friend, we have been aquantinces for the last few years, but this year things are getting different.
She added me on MSN and we started talking more, and talking elsewhere. She seems to be treating me a lot better lately, and being ubernice, and all that shiz. I had one of my good female friends tlak to her and she said that she just wnats to be friends with me, and I know that. I've been thinking she might want to go farther (I helped her break up with one bad boyfriend) than be just friends, and well me, not being the most popular kid, has no girl skills, so what I am asking you AO'ers is

I really have fallen in love with her, and I am afraid of failure. I had bad experiences before with girls.
Also, coming up in April is State FCCLA and well, I am going to have my room (To defend my sexuality..long story) Think it would be a good time to make a move? Im not nescessarly saying Sleeping together..or sex(I would feel kinda guilty) But being able to talk alone face to face (we usually only talk on MSN)

Any Questions, Comments, or Advice is welcome, also if you want to talk to me via AIM or MSN, you may, and sorry, I'm not the best typist in the world

And I promised pics:

School Picture:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/whymillywhy/porter_krista378.jpg
Stolen DP of hers

Dude. You're all 14. From personal experience - you are too young and stupid too worry about relationship stuff. I was too young and stupid until I was about 19. I personally don't think I really had a good idea of what was going on until I was about 21 - I didn't know who I was looking for, what to look for - and in general had no clue. When you're about 18-20, you'll understand what I'm talking about. Just think of things now, like when you were 9-10 (which isn't long ago) - and how stupid you think you were. When you're about 18+, you'll see yourself at 14 much the same way.

You can't have a successful relationship (which is something you guys cannot have anyway - you're too young, serious)... unless you can be good friends - ideally best friends. Right now, I classify you in the "infatuation" category. This type of infatuation doesn't go away, I get like that still... and I'm 10 years older than you. There are some girls that just never leave my mind - it's a daily torture, I know. It's all you can think about.

Over time you learn how to recognize that, and not confuse it for love. It can sure feel like love though - and in a way it is - but a stupid kind of love, more of the idea and not the person.

My suggestion: Keep it as friends - don't try to get too serious, because you'll just be fooling yourselves really. Do the movies and stuff like that... and stuff friends would do.

Don't touch her or anyone else. You gotta believe me - neither of you will be seriously ready for that for a while. And believe me - if she's not mentally ready and mature enough (which she's not) - it is mechanically NOT going to work. They are emotional time bombs, and there are certain fuses you want to stay clear from - especially at your ages. No matter what she says, she really doesn't want to. Stress, embarrassment, etc... that's all you'd both get outta it... serious.

Quite frankly - my favorite thing of all with a girl, is holding her. Nothing replaces that. The other stuff provides physical satisfaction -> but holding someone is real happiness... which is so much better. Enjoy that all you like.

Most of what I said, you won't believe. But you'll understand eventually. Everyone's gotta make their run of mistakes - that's growing up.

In another life... if I could have my way... I'd wish that, the girl I fell completely in love with at 15-16 would have been the one - soul mate hocus pocus. That innocence at that age, let's you love differently... so blindly... with so much energy... and so completely. The rest of the world disappears... and there is only her. I remember quite well... what it's like to be your age. After you get older, and learn to be jaded... learn to not trust... and learn about a whole new world of things to be afraid of... and skeptical of... it's hard to ever love again, like you could when you had that innocence.

Arrival
02-18-2005, 03:28 AM
"Quite frankly - my favorite thing of all with a girl, is holding her. Nothing replaces that. The other stuff provides physical satisfaction -> but holding someone is real happiness... which is so much better. Enjoy that all you like."

Miscue, that's very well-said and has put a smile on my face. My sweetheart n' I have been going out for a year now, and what you said made me think allll the way back to when we first walked to the park and I held 'er for the first time while we had a nice conversation.

I myself am 16, she's 17, and is the first girl I've been genuinely in love with. The first relationship didn't work out, but hey; that's why this current relationship is going good; learned from mistakes. Don't gimme that "too young for love" or "immature" crap, it's gotta be somethin' more than simple infatuation and immaturity on both parts to last for a year n' still be going strong. I do, however, realize that we're still young, and something could happen that will drive us apart; I'm a better person than to let it destroy me if that is the case.

Anyway, it's good to get reminded of things like that; it's things like that is what counts in a relationship. Although the body may say otherwise at times, sex is not the foundation of a good relationship, and a steady relationship cannot be maintained by only that.

Lots of people had some smart advice here, I'm amazed at the improvement of maturity over what I'm used to (ughh... PBN). As far as my two cents go, I agree that it's a great thing to find other activities to get involved with and get enthusiastic about. It's when my first real relationship was broken off and I was seriously depressed that I got very much involved with kickboxing and got my mind off all of the bad things. It's when I got to the point of not really having any interest in girls that I ran into Meg, my love.

Summing my tale up, I've grown up a lot in a short time due to several years of kickboxing and having my trainer as a mentor/father-figure, along with experiencing at a young age what heartbreak can do. What I can say is, until you're mentally ready, don't even worry about girls. Find some hobbies to get involved with. You'll most likely go through some relationships before you're even mentally ready, so learn form each of them. When that one special girl does come along, use what you know to make it work.

It's when you fear rejection/failure and yearn after girls is when you'll actually drive them away. When you actually get involved with something else and stop caring, they're much more likely to come to you. It's hard to explain, but it's true. The same idea can be carried over to a lot of other things; like paintball, since we' are on a paintball forum. When you think or worry all too hard about how well you'll do in a game or tournament, it'll do nothing but screw you up; but, when you walk on the field with a clear head, playing for pure enjoyment and fun, chances are you'll do a lot better. Funny how much mentality can matter :)

frop
02-18-2005, 04:38 AM
Dude. You're all 14. From personal experience - you are too young and stupid too worry about relationship stuff. I was too young and stupid until I was about 19. I personally don't think I really had a good idea of what was going on until I was about 21 - I didn't know who I was looking for, what to look for - and in general had no clue. When you're about 18-20, you'll understand what I'm talking about. Just think of things now, like when you were 9-10 (which isn't long ago) - and how stupid you think you were. When you're about 18+, you'll see yourself at 14 much the same way.

You can't have a successful relationship (which is something you guys cannot have anyway - you're too young, serious)... unless you can be good friends - ideally best friends. Right now, I classify you in the "infatuation" category. This type of infatuation doesn't go away, I get like that still... and I'm 10 years older than you. There are some girls that just never leave my mind - it's a daily torture, I know. It's all you can think about.

Over time you learn how to recognize that, and not confuse it for love. It can sure feel like love though - and in a way it is - but a stupid kind of love, more of the idea and not the person.

My suggestion: Keep it as friends - don't try to get too serious, because you'll just be fooling yourselves really. Do the movies and stuff like that... and stuff friends would do.

Don't touch her or anyone else. You gotta believe me - neither of you will be seriously ready for that for a while. And believe me - if she's not mentally ready and mature enough (which she's not) - it is mechanically NOT going to work. They are emotional time bombs, and there are certain fuses you want to stay clear from - especially at your ages. No matter what she says, she really doesn't want to. Stress, embarrassment, etc... that's all you'd both get outta it... serious.

Quite frankly - my favorite thing of all with a girl, is holding her. Nothing replaces that. The other stuff provides physical satisfaction -> but holding someone is real happiness... which is so much better. Enjoy that all you like.

Most of what I said, you won't believe. But you'll understand eventually. Everyone's gotta make their run of mistakes - that's growing up.

In another life... if I could have my way... I'd wish that, the girl I fell completely in love with at 15-16 would have been the one - soul mate hocus pocus. That innocence at that age, let's you love differently... so blindly... with so much energy... and so completely. The rest of the world disappears... and there is only her. I remember quite well... what it's like to be your age. After you get older, and learn to be jaded... learn to not trust... and learn about a whole new world of things to be afraid of... and skeptical of... it's hard to ever love again, like you could when you had that innocence.

:hail: I bow to the master.

Who needs Loveline & Dr Drew? We got Q :D

Miscue
02-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Don't gimme that "too young for love" or "immature" crap, it's gotta be somethin' more than simple infatuation and immaturity on both parts to last for a year n' still be going strong.

I never said that. I was talking about getting way too serious too young. At about 16-17, that's much better. But there's the college experience yet to come - that's a real shock - you grow up really fast. I think somewhere between 16-19 is where the switch in your head turns on - and actual, meaningful relationships are possible. My commentary on infatutation was based off of what he was describing - I wasn't generalizing all people in that age group of only capable of that.

Miscue
02-18-2005, 07:59 PM
:hail: I bow to the master.

Who needs Loveline & Dr Drew? We got Q :D

I'm the kinda guy... where some girl will complain about her prick boyfriend to me... tell me how I'm an understanding nice guy - wishes he was like that... I go home alone, she goes and bangs her prick boyfriend.

They're all hypocritical dirty holes. All of them.

So in my spare time, I try to reprogram freakin' Speak & Spells with cellphone modules to keep distracted.

-=Squid=-
02-18-2005, 08:47 PM
Good God, I hope you'd feel guilty sexing her, she's in 7th grade.

SlipknotX556
02-18-2005, 08:54 PM
picking up my sister and hearing middle schoolers talk about sex, pot, and alcohol just makes me sick.

I pick up my little brothers from Middle School every day. I am sitting in my car waiting for them, a group of girls come up to my car, say "Hey hottie, can you give us a ride?" I just turn the raido up louder. The next day, same group of girls come up and say "Hey, if you give me a ride, ill do you a "favor". I just started laughing my *** off, I had 2 of my friends in the car and they just laugh themselves into tears. Middle school girls are skanky.

Miscue
02-18-2005, 08:58 PM
I pick up my little brothers from Middle School every day. I am sitting in my car waiting for them, a group of girls come up to my car, say "Hey hottie, can you give us a ride?" I just turn the raido up louder. The next day, same group of girls come up and say "Hey, if you give me a ride, ill do you a "favor". I just started laughing my *** off, I had 2 of my friends in the car and they just laugh themselves into tears. Middle school girls are skanky.

Dude... and some of them dress up like hoochi-mama hoes. It's ridiculous how these girls act.

-=Squid=-
02-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Dude... and some of them dress up like hoochi-mama hoes. It's ridiculous how these girls act.
It's the damn Bratz dolls, I tell you.

WenULiVeUdiE
02-18-2005, 11:12 PM
Hehe, if he didnt include the word "pics" in the thread title this wouldnt even be a page long.

billybob_81067
02-18-2005, 11:31 PM
sorry, had to see it again to believe it...

where the hell are you? :confused: im comming to live in your school

LOL... have you ever seen the movie Napoleon Dynamite? That's a quote from that movie...
:ninja:

xPxIxAxNxTx JUNKIE
02-18-2005, 11:32 PM
*Poof*

No need for that, don't repeat it..MarkM

Glickman
02-18-2005, 11:58 PM
LOL... have you ever seen the movie Napoleon Dynamite? That's a quote from that movie...

nope, but now i have a reason to. :D

im gonna start telnet'ing other comps in the school and see if thats true :headbang: :rofl:

whymillywhy
02-19-2005, 11:31 AM
lol... me too...

i got a 121% final in health :p unfortunately that doesnt apply to real life :rofl:

I did good on everything with sex in health, I hate that class.

WE got a problem with drinking, bunch of people go to partys, get drunk, all that poo, and make bad decisions
Having the school connected is bad, the high schoolers are the suppliers
And the cops won't do anything here, they are too lazy to prepare reports, Administration is bad at punishment, Some kid was threatening to shoot up the school a few days ago, they did nothing,
And the police, there are a bunch of people here who drive without licenses and all.

whymillywhy
02-19-2005, 11:35 AM

All the girls here are emos, a group of friends and I "intercepted" some notes, about a boy, we made copies, gave them to her, they went off crying

We got some sluts too :P

whymillywhy
02-19-2005, 11:37 AM

You people and your long posts are making my brain hurt. I'm still thankful for your help though.

I'm not going to ask her out any time soon.
I figured out that she doesn't like me right now.
And she has been having way too many mood swings

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
02-19-2005, 11:45 AM

No its not.

Warewolf50
02-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Middle schoolers are getting more and more messed up nowadays, even the guys. I have a friend who has a lil sister in middleschool. She was "going out" wiht wa guy and the guy told her one day "if she loved him then she would have sex wiht him" . This is in freakin 8th grade, thats crazy.

Kai
02-19-2005, 01:24 PM

Sound advice.

It's how Jonneh landed a catch like me.

RevBrown
02-19-2005, 09:18 PM
And she has been having way too many mood swings

Welcome to the wide world of women.
The simple things might not set her off in a few years but even at 27 I still never know what will or won't set a woman off.

SlipknotX556
02-19-2005, 10:24 PM

Yes, yes it is. Middle school produces the worst kids, usually when kids get to 9th grade, they calm down a little bit. But it usually takes kids till the mid 10th grade to realize how stupid they acted earlier in life, I did.

Middle school kids are also very curel to people. At the movies, they make fun of little kids, that are just hanging out, trying to have a good time, doing nothing wrong. Down here every middle schooler boy, tries to skateboard. Skateboarding gives kids attitude and they feel a need to talk back to their parents and disrespect them. My little brother who is 12 has a group of friends who skated, now he calls himself a "skate" and since then he has mouthed off to my parents, has been sneaking out the movies, going to peoples homes without telling us, so we dont know where he is. Actually, my little brother just told me 5 min ago, one of his friends is in trouble with the cops for making a prank call and threating a guy, stupid kid didnt know the guy was a cop, so they traced the call and I can see the cops flashing lights down the road at his house. They think middle school is hard, wait till they get into high school and have to deal with real problems, the problems around my school is trying not to get the crap kicked out of you by one of the many gangs, trying not to get yourself stabbed/shot, which has happened before.

matt-o
02-19-2005, 10:27 PM
Sound advice.

It's how Jonneh landed a catch like me.
i laughed

oh and generally speaking girls dont know what they want, so you make all the plans and just generally take controll of things. and no matter what they say girls like guys with money, so if you have money spend it on her and if you dont make sure she dosnt know that.

SlipknotX556
02-19-2005, 10:34 PM
and no matter what they say girls like guys with money, so if you have money spend it on her and if you dont make sure she dosnt know that.

Another factor of a girl, Money. They want everything paid for them, I hear girls talking about how they would like to go out with a guy because he has money. Im poor, girls dont like me :(. I think Caboose said it best "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free." :)

AGDlover
02-19-2005, 10:44 PM
SHUT UP AND JSUT BE NICE TO HER :mad: :cuss: lol j/p

Miscue
02-19-2005, 10:54 PM
Welcome to the wide world of women.
The simple things might not set her off in a few years but even at 27 I still never know what will or won't set a woman off.

It's because they are all unreasonable. If you get one that's mostly reasonable... that's a keeper.

whymillywhy
02-20-2005, 12:14 AM
Im just getting confused with everything, I will just keep girls out for awhile (Maybe not, people here are jackasses and I will have to defend my sexuality)

I made 1100 Last Year, isn't bad for a 14 year old is it?

Oh and, the whole middle school attempted badass stage, been there, I made prank phone calls, got in trouble with the cops, then mouthed off to teachers, I've gotten 5 detentions so far in MS No Suspensions though :)

I hope it goes away... my urge to do wrong.

billybob_81067
02-20-2005, 08:55 AM
No its not.

Yes, yes it is...

You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

That quote can be found HERE (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374900/quotes) about a third of the way down the page.

It might be reworded a bit, but it's still the same basic thing. :p

whymillywhy
02-21-2005, 02:21 AM
I really gotta turn off email notification, I got 69 messages from you guys :headbang:

Thanks, She spent a lot of time looking at me in church today.....

Oh Yea, Chicks dig this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/whymillywhy/DriversLicense.jpg

SAW
02-21-2005, 12:26 PM
Wow. What's the legal driving limit in your area?

whymillywhy
02-21-2005, 03:59 PM
14 :D :headbang:

matt-o
02-21-2005, 09:04 PM
wow, i got screwed out of two years of driving.

SAW
02-21-2005, 09:08 PM
14 :D :headbang:
Can you reach the gas?

whymillywhy
02-21-2005, 11:25 PM
Duh, Im taller than my mom, I already got mah own car, it sucks but I got it. My Friend/Neighbor is spoiled, right after he gets his license, he gets his car, its a really nice one too....

Oh well, Im saving for a mini cooper, I got a nice one already picked out

fcpchop
02-22-2005, 02:33 PM
Duh, Im taller than my mom, I already got mah own car, it sucks but I got it. My Friend/Neighbor is spoiled, right after he gets his license, he gets his car, its a really nice one too....

Oh well, Im saving for a mini cooper, I got a nice one already picked out

heh what kind of mini? New or old one?

Hasty8
02-22-2005, 04:55 PM
well, I feel like I am in love with her, I get the feeling, also, I respect your opinion.
Like Chris Rock says:

If you haven't stared at a bottle of rat poison for 45 minutes then you have no idea what love is.

Don't worry about all the mellowdrama. IF you like her, just talk to her. Ask her and tell her how you feel.

If you lose her as a friend fear not for there will be another one in 15 minutes.

Seriously.

whymillywhy
02-23-2005, 12:14 AM
heh what kind of mini? New or old one?
I want a new one, but would settle for an old one,
I was looking at the .co.uk, and they got the mini for me
It is a Mini One D
It is a 90HP Mini Cooper that runs diesel, a Mini on Diesel=50mpg+ My Dad used to have a Diesel Ford Tempo, almost 500 miles on one fill of gas I think is what it was

It looks like a normal mini, and I don't need lots of power, it is safer for me to stay slow :rolleyes: :nono:

matt-o
02-23-2005, 05:08 PM
i drove for 8 hours last weekend and went through about 1/8th tank of gas on ym dad's i-30 infinity, it was sweet.

Automaggot68
02-23-2005, 08:30 PM
I believe people under the age of 17 are too young, and stupid to date.
There are of course Exceptions to the rule.
14 is young.
All of my buddies that hve sibling at the age of 14...I want to knee their faces in.
Good luck with the girl, and if you are successful, dont move too fast.

RevBrown
02-24-2005, 06:32 AM
I believe people under the age of 17 are too young, and stupid to date.
There are of course Exceptions to the rule.
14 is young.
All of my buddies that hve sibling at the age of 14...I want to knee their faces in.
Good luck with the girl, and if you are successful, dont move too fast.

I wish someone would have said those exact words to me at 14.
I wouldn't have listened but I think I might have thougt about it.

Raven001
02-24-2005, 08:12 AM

And I promised pics:

School Picture:
Is No more, don't want you e-pedophiles to find her.
Stolen DP of hers

First of all, your 14. Your hormones are raging and of course your confused. It's all new.

Listen to the girl. If she says she just wants to be friends, thats all she just wants to be. Some may tell you to push or pursue her and she'll change her mind. Don't waste your time. All you'll end up with is heart ache.

Regarding the match (#3). You should have common intrests with whomever you wish to partner up with. Relationships are hard to maintain if you have nothing in common. That doesn't mean that your partner should be a carbon copy of you but if your a vagan greenpeace left wing athiest and she's a meat eating, groundwater polluting right wing born again christian, you could have probs...

My advise would be .. relax, enjoy your teenage years. Join a club that has mixed membership. learn how to interact with people in real time face to face vs via a modem...

Good luck