PDA

View Full Version : Options for an automag trigger frame

syntax13
02-17-2005, 03:24 PM
Hello everyone! As you can see, I'm new to these forums, but look to be here quite often.

Before asking my question...I'd like to say that I didn't exactly know where to post this...so if this is the wrong section of the forum, please move it.

I am purchasing an automag today (minimag powerfeed) and I plan on upgrading it as I use it. Right now I think I am going to get an x-valve and I'm looking for a trigger frame that I can really walk...without it being too tough.

I have looked around and ran into some trigger frames but I haven't been able to find many reviews, etc.

If you guys could make suggestions on a good trigger frame, please do so.

I only want a double trigger, preferable mechanical, but electric is fine too. I'm mainly just here to get ideas.

Thanks, and see you on the boards!
-Tyler

Muzikman
02-17-2005, 03:38 PM
Even with the ULE trigger, you have to be pretty damn good to walk a mechanical trigger. You have some options.

A) AGD IntelliFrame - Mechanical .45 frame with either a two finger trigger, or a blade trigger.

B) AGD Y-Grip - Mechanical greater than 90º frame with blade trigger.

C) Logic Ripper - Mechanical 90º frame with their own style of adjustable blade trigger.

D) Rougue Chimera - Mechanical 90º frame with AGD blade trigger. (Rogue also has a custom blade trigger available).

E) DevilMag - Electro 90º frame with the predetor board. Also has eyes but you have to send the gun in for install.

F) Centerflag Hyperframe - Electro .45. Good luck finding one these days.

I think that about covers most of the aftermarket frames.

Which one is better is all up to the user.

Magaman
02-17-2005, 03:38 PM
Welcome to AO... :)

If I were you, I would start here:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=162554&highlight=RPG+Logic

What price range do you want to stay in?

CKY_Alliance
02-17-2005, 04:34 PM
also theres the MAKO 45* electronic frame
maybe someone else can elaborate on this one i dont know much about it

Gumbe
02-17-2005, 05:07 PM
i have a centreal flag hyper frame :shooting: :hail: :cheers:

peewee
02-17-2005, 05:09 PM
Mako frame one word in general defective.... not all but a bunch were. No longer produced .

danheneise
02-17-2005, 05:22 PM
If i had the money, and the need, since I already have an I-Frame, I would get the RPG Chimera frame. Personally I like my i-frame and see no need for me to get another frame, but for you I would say either the RPG Chimera or I-Frame. Of course it's always best if you can try them all out first.

syntax13
02-17-2005, 06:51 PM
Welcome to AO... :)

If I were you, I would start here:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=162554&highlight=RPG+Logic

What price range do you want to stay in?

Well, as of right now I'm just looking for any trigger frames to consider, I wouldn't consider price an object as this point seeing as how I'm just looking to get an idea of my options. I really want a trigger frame that is walkable, and I would *probably* get the deadly wind hAir trigger...if it was out. I might just wait until that comes out...speaking of that...does anyone know a projected date?

Anyways, I appreciate all the replys! Thanks all!

gc82000
02-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Dude the DW hAIR trigger os almost dead, as far I know. Maybe someone here can tell us more about it but for as of now it is pretty much dead. Pro team products is supposed to come out with a similar design but again I know nothing of it.

Enemy
02-17-2005, 07:11 PM
as of right now the deadly wind hair trigger is slated to be released...never!! but ptp who has the patent on pnue trigger should have one coming out eventually.

what you are looking for is around the devilmag frames wether they are hyper or vert they are the only real walkable frames you can get! the hyper frames switch is heavy and hard to walk i think its like 150g as where devil uses a 25g switch.

the rest are either they Ygrip, I-frame, RPG vert frame or logic vert frame!! all of these frames need ULT to be remotely walkable but i have seen and heard of it being done!

CKY_Alliance
02-18-2005, 12:17 AM
is the trigger pull on all mech frames for mags the same length?since they have a sear all of them can only go so short right?like on the logic it has an adjustable trigger so can you get a shorter trigger pull with it or is it the same as other mech frames b/c of the sear?