PDA

View Full Version : Need help with warp feed

Emag_Guy1990
02-17-2005, 09:18 PM
I just bought my first E-Mag because i heard that they are some pretty bad guns and it has everything but the only thing is that im not sure what kind of feed the warp is supposed to push.....like is it constant or just little burst of balls up into your breach??

And it acts like it isnt getting a good connection inside the grip where it connects but im not sure so i could use the advice thanks!

mihanikos
02-18-2005, 01:13 AM
The warp will feed when it senses vibration, u can adjust the length of time it spins when it kicks on, or u can intellifeed it to the emag and it will spin every time u push the trigger. I would adjust it so that it spins constant while firing the gun. Not sure what u are asking about the grip though, be more specific. And yes they r some pretty bad guns. I had one and loved it, but I sold it, and now I miss it. It's ok though I still have my Xvalved minimag and my old school RT, and they r good enough.

kevdupuis
02-18-2005, 07:03 PM
If the warp has a wire running from it to the grip frame, then you have an intellifeed setup which operates the warp everytime the trigger is pulled. The warp will spin when the trigger is pulled and stop when the trigger is released.