PDA

View Full Version : How do you aim with your mag??

Vacuum-Boy
11-15-2001, 04:19 PM
How do you aim with your mag...Like where down the barrel do yoiu look. See, I am use to a mag power feed on the right, so that my hopper is on the left. I aimed looking straight down the left side of the gun and down the barrel to aim, now that the power feed is in the way, How should I aim now....I got a new mag!

Army
11-15-2001, 05:28 PM
Keep both eyes on your target, with the barrel tip in your peripheral vision, and sight down the left side of the gun.

Within a few shots, you will quickly learn where to hold the gun to do this, and be on target naturally. :cool:

FeelTheRT
11-15-2001, 06:05 PM
here's a little tip...
use your middle finger to pull the trigger while your index finger will provide a guide when aiming. I do'nt really know about anyone else.. but i happen to shoot pritty accuratly when i'm pointing at the target with my index finger.

Wes_M
11-15-2001, 08:21 PM
I don't have to sit and aim anymore. My Mag is like an extension of my boy. I just point and shoot. LOL.

Vacuum-Boy
11-15-2001, 08:23 PM
I appreciate the replys and tips, thanks guys!

Restola
11-15-2001, 08:29 PM
i didnt realize how important sighting down the side of my barrel was until my intellifeed plug was in the way. my shots were everywhere.

i have since moved it to the other side.

freakyt
11-15-2001, 10:27 PM
I think what Army said is a good idea. That is basically how I shoot. Remember to keep both eyes open, that is important.

Equally as important, learn to follow the paint as it flys. Paintballs are bright for more than just looks, they are easier to follow though the air.

Watch your target most of all, after a while, your body will learn how to control the gun while you watch the target and everything else in your line of site.

Paintballer86
11-16-2001, 06:05 AM
Pull the trigger, and hone it in :D
No, but serousley, it is almost exactley the same as Army's.

PsychoMag
11-16-2001, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Paintballer86
Pull the trigger, and hone it in :D
No, but serousley, it is almost exactley the same as Army's. good for starters, but snap shooting doesnt work that well with this method, since you can only hit off three or four shots at a time. Make them all count.
Army has the right idea. I shoot the same way minus the honing in :)

cphilip
11-16-2001, 07:23 AM
You gotta aim? Why? I gotta E-Mag. Can you say "Accuracy by Volume"...:D

Load SM5
11-16-2001, 07:45 AM
Actually, those cheapo Smart Parts Hi-Viz barrel sites are a pretty good training tool. They help you aim quickly during snap shooting and will train you to aim the same way everytime. Eventually you can ditch the site.

hitmanng
11-16-2001, 06:36 PM
The correct answer is not very well. Army has it right but the problem is paintball guns don't shoot straight. You shoot adjust and shoot again.
Hitmanng
P.S. I thought you the freak avoided the accuracy by volume CP....:D